The following are the children of the Gods:
- Alabaster Torrington - Alabaster is mentioned in the short story 'Son of Magic' in the Demigod Diaries. He is the son of Hecate and brother of the murderous monster Lamia. Alabaster was one of the demigods who allied with Kronos in the Titan War in The Last Olympian. He was sent in exile after the Titan War after refusing staying at Camp Half-Blood. He claims to have led his siblings to their deaths during the war against the Olympians.
- Austin - Austin is only mentioned in The Last Olympian. Though his Olympian parentage was never revealed, Apollo is a possibility; seeing as how he was shooting a bow.
- Bianca di Angelo - Bianca is a daughter of Hades and the older sister of Nico. She becomes a Hunter of Artemis, who she attempts to rescue in The Titan's Curse, alongside Percy, Grover, Thalia, and Zoë. She sacrifices herself to save the group from a mechanical prototype of Talos. For a while, this causes Nico to resent Percy, who had promised to protect Bianca. In The Battle of the Labyrinth, Bianca helps Nico learn to forgive Percy. Later in The Son of Neptune, she tries for rebirth on the Isle of the Blessed.
- Bobby - Bobby is a caregiver of Hannibal (Camp Jupiter's war elephant). His Olympian parent is unknown.
- Butch - Butch is a son of Iris. He first appears in The Lost Hero, where he is considered Camp Half-Blood's best equestrian after Percy.
- Castor - Castor is a son of Dionysus and the twin brother of Pollux. He was killed in The Battle of the Labyrinth when he was stabbed by a demigod allied with Kronos.
- Charles Beckendorf - Charles is a son of Hephaestus, and is known to be able to build almost anything. He is lead counselor of the Hephaestus cabin. He has a crush on Silena Beauregard, whom he starts dating in "Percy Jackson and the Bronze Dragon" from The Demigod Files. Most members of Camp Half-Blood call him by his surname. He sacrifices himself at the beginning of The Last Olympian to destroy the Princess Andromeda.
- Chris Rodriguez - A son of Hermes, Chris had joined Kronos and the Titans, but went insane in the Labyrinth. Clarisse finds him and brings him to Camp Half-Blood, where Dionysus restores his sanity. Chris later has a relationship with Clarisse.
- Clarisse la Rue - The lead counselor of the Ares cabin 5, Clarisse is hot-tempered, arrogant, large, and strong. She dislikes Percy, but she is capable of compassion, such as in her treatment of Chris. She later befriends Silena Beauregard, after Silena gives her advice on her first boyfriend. Like Achilles in the Trojan War, Clarisse initially sits out the war for Olympus due to a personal feud. Silena (echoing Patroclus) impersonates Clarisse and leads the Ares cabin into battle, but is killed. Enraged at the loss of her friend, she joins the battle with a fury reminiscent of her father's.
- Clovis - Clovis is the lead counselor of the Hypnos cabin. In The Lost Hero, Annabeth consults him regarding Jason's memory loss.
- Connor Stoll - Connor and his brother Travis serve as lead counselor of the Hermes cabin after Luke's departure. The Stolls are known to be crafty and mischievous, like their father. They survive the Titan war.
- Dakota - A son of Bacchus at Camp Jupiter, Dakota drinks Kool-Aid copiously, being too young for actual wine. He is both a centurion of the Fifth Cohort and a senator, and often needs help putting on his toga.
- Drew Tanaka - Drew is the lead counselor of the Aphrodite cabin, succeeding Silena, in The Lost Hero. She bullies her cabin members, leading Piper to successfully challenge her for the lead counselor position. Like Piper, she has the charmspeak ability. She is also mentioned in the Serpent's Shadow of the Kane Chronicles in Sadie's school dance, being someone she hates.
- Ethan Nakamura - A son of Nemesis, Ethan fights with Kronos and the Titans, but begins to rethink his position. In The Last Olympian, he learns Percy's Achilles weak spot, but instead of killing him, Ethan turns on Kronos. His attack fails however and Kronos kills him. Before he falls to his death, Ethan stated to Percy that the minor Olympian Gods should've had cabins at Camp Half-Blood.
- Gwendolyn - A centurion of the Fifth Cohort at Camp Jupiter. Gwendolyn is killed in The Son of Neptune but comes back to life because of Thanatos's capture. Her return prompts Mars to appear at Camp Jupiter and explain the circumstances of Thanatos's absence. She retires the day after and is replaced by Frank.
- Jacob - Jacob is the legion Aquilifer (eagle bearer) of Camp Jupiter.
- Jake Mason - Jake becomes the head of the Hephaestus cabin after the death of Beckendorf in The Last Olympian. In The Lost Hero, he steps down and gives the lead counselor position to Leo, after Leo finds Hephaestus's bunker in the woods.
- Jason - Not to be confused with Jason Grace, a demigod briefly mentioned in "The Titan's Curse", being instructed by Annabeth to team with Silena Beauregard and Laurel during capture the flag.
- Katie Gardner - Katie is the head counselor for Demeter's cabin at Camp Half-Blood. She survives the war with the Titans. Katie strongly dislikes the Stoll twins, who once put chocolate Easter bunnies on the Demeter cabin's grass roof.
- Kayla - Kayla is only seen or mentioned in The Last Olympian, where she was seen carrying orders by Michael Yew. Her Olympian parentage is unknown, though because she was shooting a bow, she might be a daughter of Apollo.
- Lacy - Lacy is a daughter of Aphrodite who befriends Piper in The Lost Hero. She also appears in The Kane Chronicles In The Serpent's Shadow" Ruby Kane mentions rival gods and magic to that of Egypt. As Lacy and Possibly Drew appear in New York, and Lacy mentions thet her and Drew had gone to "some summer camp" together and she had been just as much a tyrant there, it is possible that these are the same Drew and Lacy as mentioned in The Heroes of Olympus series.
- Larry - A senator at Camp Jupiter and a member of either the First or Second Cohort.
- Laurel - Laurel was only mentioned in The Titan's Curse. Though because she was following Silena Beauregard, she may be a daughter of Aphrodite.
- Lee Fletcher - Lee was the head of Apollo's cabin, but is killed by a giant in The Battle of the Labyrinth.
- Lou Ellen - Lou Ellen is a daughter of Hecate in The Lost Hero. She is known for playing magical tricks on fellow campers.
- Malcolm - Malcolm is the assistant counselor of the Athena cabin, under Annabeth.
- Michael Yew - Michael succeeds Lee Fletcher as head of the Apollo cabin. He is described as very short, with a face that reminds Percy of a ferret. In The Demigod Files, in an interview with Clarisse, she mentions that she would want to pulverize Michael, thus stating that they are enemies. Percy finds it very interesting that he's the counselor. He was presumed killed after leading a group of demigods in the fight against Kronos's army; Percy found his bow, but not his body.
- Miranda Gardiner - Miranda is second in command of the Demeter cabin in The Lost Hero. She assumes the head counselor's duties in the winter when Katie Gardner hibernates.
- Mitchell - Mitchell is a son of Aphrodite who befriends Piper in The Lost Hero.
- Pollux - Pollux is a son of Dionysus and the twin brother of Castor. He survives the war against the Titans, though his brother dies in The Battle of the Labyrinth.
- Reyna - Reyna is a daughter of Bellona and the praetor of Camp Jupiter. She is the sister of Hylla, queen of the Amazons. Before her arrival at Camp Jupiter, Reyna worked for Circe, which made her suspicious of Percy. In The Son of Neptune, Percy suspects she has romantic feelings for Jason, her co-praetor.
- Silena Beauregard - Silena is the head of the Aphrodite cabin for most of the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series. She served as a spy for Kronos within Camp Half-Blood, but wanted to quit when her actions led to the death of Beckendorf, her boyfriend. Luke blackmails her into continuing as a spy, but in The Last Olympian, she redeems herself by disguising herself as Clarisse and leading the Ares cabin into battle against the Titans. She dies a hero's death, and is given a funeral at camp.
- Travis Stoll - Travis and his brother Connor serve as lead counselor of the Hermes cabin after Luke's departure. The Stolls are known to be crafty and mischievous, like their father. They survive the Titan war. He is a real person! He is mentioned in the acnowlegments of the sea of monsters.
- Will Solace - Will is the head of the Apollo cabin in the Heroes of Olympus series. In The Last Olympian, he healed Annabeth.
Read more about this topic: Grover Underwood
Other articles related to "demigods, demigod":
... are not found in jiva-atmas or/and demigods, even those of them who are Brahma(s) and Shiva(s) He has inconceivable potency ... Other 55 transcendental qualities are found in demigods like Brahma and Shiva, though they are common for Narayana and Krishna, but not found in jiva-atmas ... qualities can be found in jiva-atmas, who are not on level of demigods, but Krishna and Narayana also have these qualities ...
... There are two distinct types of Demigod Assassins and Generals ... Assassins rely on their varied combat abilities in a direct fight to kill other Demigods ... Generals are a hybrid Demigod that create and support their own minions and other Demigods.Demigod launched with eight Demigods available, four for each type of Demigod, and added two ...
... be a satyr and takes Percy to Camp Half-Blood, a place were demigods can train ... With the help of the other demigods at Camp Half-Blood, Percy defeats the forces of Kronos and saves the camp ... Mars tells him to go with other demigods to Alaska and free the god of death, Thanatos ...
Famous quotes containing the word demigods:
“I fear that we are such gods or demigods only as fauns and satyrs, the divine allied to beasts, the creatures of appetite, and that, to some extent, our very life is our disgrace.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)