Grand Opera House may refer to:
- in Canada
- Grand Opera House (Toronto)
- in England
- in France
- in Northern Ireland
- Grand Opera House (Belfast)
- in the United States
- Grand Opera House (Wilmington, Delaware)
- Degive's Grand Opera House, Atlanta, Georgia, listed on the NRHP in Fulton County, Georgia
- Grand Opera House (Macon, Georgia), listed on the NRHP in Georgia
- Beardstown Grand Opera House, Beardstown, Illinois, NRHP-listed, in Cass County
- Grand Opera House (Dubuque, Iowa), NRHP-listed
- Brown Grand Opera House, Concordia, Kansas, listed on the NRHP in Kansas
- Grand Opera House (St. James, Minnesota), NRHP-listed, in Watonwan County
- Grand Opera House (Meridian, Mississippi), NRHP-listed
- Grand Opera House (New York City): see Pike's Opera House
- Vale Hotel and Grand Opera House, Vale, Oregon, listed on the NRHP in Oregon
- Grand 1894 Opera House (Galveston, Texas), NRHP-listed
- Grand Opera House (Uvalde, Texas), NRHP-listed
- Grand Opera House (Seattle, Washington)
- Oshkosh Grand Opera House, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, listed on the NRHP in Winnebago County, Wisconsin
Other articles related to "grand opera house, grand, opera house":
... In 1995 the running of the theatre was taken over by the Grand Opera House Trust ... An extensive renovation was undertaken in 2006 with the notable addition of The Baby Grand performance space together with extended foyers, extended stage wings and artist accommodation ...
... The Grand Opera House was an opera house and concert hall located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada ... Street West, west of Yonge Street, the Grand Opera House was Toronto's premier concert hall during the late 19th century ... The Grand Opera House's stage hosted some of the era's best-known performers, including actors Maurice Barrymore, Sarah Bernhardt and Sir Henry Irving, soprano Emma Albani, as well as Italian baritones ...
... were based on BOCs, which was operated centrally from the Grand Opera House Belfast by Andrew Muir and Michael Kelly ... Belfast Festival at Queen's and expand on the work achieved in the Grand Opera House Grand Opera House, Belfast ...
... construction of most of the city's major buildings, including the Grand Opera House and its associated Marks-Rothenberg Store, which opened in 1890 ... The opera house, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was combined with the neighboring Marks-Rothenberg Department Store and renovated in 2006 into an upscale ... Station, several hotels were built, including Hotel Meridian, Grand Avenue Hotel, Terminal Hotel, and Union Hotel ...
... The Grand Opera House was built in 1889 and 1890 ... The Grand Opera House, Inc ... The opera house would cost $65,000 to build ...
Famous quotes containing the words house, grand and/or opera:
“Though the house is full of
candy bars the wasted ghost
of my parents is poking
the keyhole, rubbing the bedpost.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“We had heard of a Grand Fall on this stream, and thought that each fall we came to must be it, but after christening several in succession with this name, we gave up the search. There were more Grand or Petty Falls than I can remember.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“To survive there, you need the ambition of a Latin-American revolutionary, the ego of a grand opera tenor, and the physical stamina of a cow pony.”
—Billie Burke (18851970)