Golden Dragon is a popular Chinese motif that can refer to several items:
- Asian arowana, also known as the golden dragon fish
- Domain of the Golden Dragon, an unofficial United States Navy certificate given for crossing of the 180th Meridian (International Date Line)
- Golden Dragon (company), a China-based manufacturer of buses and light vans
- Golden Dragon F.C., a football club in Sierra Leone
- Golden Dragon massacre, a crime at a restaurant called "Golden Dragon" in San Francisco
- Golden Dragon Restaurant (San Francisco)
- Golden Dragon, Silver Snake, a kung-fu film
- Gold Dragon, a monster in the game Dungeons & Dragons
- Gulden Draak, a Dutch ale
Other articles related to "golden dragon":
... at the Golden Dragon restaurant in San Francisco, California ... Deaths Bystanders 5 Gang members 0 Further information Golden Dragon massacre ...
... Xiamen Golden Dragon Bus Co ... manufacturing and selling 5m to 18m long luxury buses and light vans with trade mark of "Golden Dragon" as one of Top 10 Bus Manufacturers Top 10 Bus Brands in China ...
... and Hant decide to help the man in finding his treasure, the Golden Dragon, while the others remained with Hiroshi and Miyuki and learn of Rokuro's dream ... Yogostein to take the map from Rokuro as the Golden Dragon may be the legendary and extremely powerful Savage Machine Tribesman Horonderthal who came to Earth during the ... map from Rokuro and starts drilling his way to the Golden Dragon, closing the entrance ...
Famous quotes containing the words dragon and/or golden:
“Sir Eglamour, that worthy knight,
He took his sword and went to fight;
And as he rode both hill and dale,
Armed upon his shirt of mail,
A dragon came out of his den,
Had slain, God knows how many men!”
—Samuel Rowlands (1570?1630?)
“O polished perturbation! golden care!
That keepst the ports of slumber open wide
To many a watchful night.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)