- 1960 Sperling, G. (1960). Negative afterimage without prior positive image. Science, 131, 1613-1614.
- 1963 Sperling, G. (1963). A model for visual memory tasks. Human Factors, 5, 19-31.
- 1963 Novak, S., & Sperling, G. (1963). Visual thresholds near a continuously visible or brieﬂy presented light-dark boundary. Optica Acta, 10, 187-191.
- 1967 Sperling, G. (1967). Successive approximations to a model for short-term memory. Acta Psychologica, 27, 285-292.
- 1967 Novak, S., & Sperling, G. (1967). Increment thresholds . Journal of the Optical Society of America, 57, 542.
- 1968 Sperling, G., & Sondhi, M. M. (1968). Model for visual luminance discrimination and ﬂicker detection. Journal of the Optical Society of America, 58, 1133-1145.
- 1984 van Santen, J. P. H., & Sperling, G. (1984). Temporal covariance model of human motion perception. Journal of the Optical Society of America A: Optics and Image Science, 1, 451-473.
- 1985 van Santen, J. P. H., & Sperling, G. (1985). Elaborated Reichardt detectors. Journal of the Optical Society of America A: Optics and Image Science, 2, 300-321.
- 1988 Chubb, C., & Sperling, G. (1988). Drift-balanced random stimuli: A general basis for studying non-Fourier motion perception. Journal of the Optical Society of America A: Optics and Image Science, 5, 1986-2007.
Read more about this topic: George Sperling
Other articles related to "representative publications, representatives":
... Statement Before the United States House of Representatives Concerning Charitable Choice and the Community Solutions Act, 16 NOTRE DAME JOURNAL OF LAW, ETHICS PUB ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)