- 1: The Most Precious Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, I class.
- 2: On the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, II class, Com. of Ss. Processus and Martinian Martyrs.
- 3: St. Irenaeus Bishop and Martyr, III class.
- 4: Feria.
- 5: St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria Confessor, III class.
- 6: Feria.
- 7: Ss. Cyril and Methodius Bishops and Confessors, III class.
- 8: St. Elizabeth Queen, Widow, III class.
- 9: Feria.
- 10: The Seven Holy Brothers Martyrs, and Ss. Rufina and Secunda Virgins and Martyrs, III class.
- 11: Commemoration of St. Pius I Pope and Martyr, Comm.
- 12: St. John Gualbert Abbot, III class, Com. of Ss. Nabor and Felix Martyrs.
- 13: Feria.
- 14: St. Bonaventure Bishop, Confessor, and Doctor of the Church, III class.
- 15: St. Henry II Emperor, Confessor, III class.
- 16: Commemoration of Commemoration of the Blessed Virgin Mary of Mt. Carmel, Comm.
- 17: Commemoration of St. Alexius Confessor, Comm.
- 18: St. Camillus de Lellis Confessor, III class, Com. of St. Symphorosa and her seven Sons Martyrs.
- 19: St. Vincent de Paul Confessor, III class.
- 20: St. Jerome Emiliani Confessor, III class, Com. of St. Margaret Virgin Martyr.
- 21: St. Lawrence of Brindisi Confessor and Doctor of the Church, III class, Com. of St. Praxedes Virgin.
- 22: St. Mary Magdalene Penitent, III class.
- 23: St. Apollinaris Martyr, III class, Com. of St. Liborius Bishop and Confessor.
- 24: Commemoration of St. Christina Virgin and Martyr.
- 25: St. James Apostle, II class.
- 26: St. Anne Mother of the Blessed Virgin Mary, II class.
- 27: St. Pantaleon Martyr, Comm.
- 28: Ss. Nazarius and Celsus Martyrs, Victor I Pope and Martyr, and St. Innocent I Pope and Confessor, III class.
- 29: St. Martha Virgin, III class, Com. of Ss. Felix, Simplicius, Faustinus, and Beatrice Martyrs.
- 30: Commemoration of Ss. Abdon and Sennen Martyrs, Comm.
- 31: St. Ignatius Confessor, III class.
Read more about this topic: General Roman Calendar Of 1962
Other articles related to "july":
... July 3 – French troops occupy Rome the Roman Republic surrenders ... July 6 – The Danish Army beats the Prussian army at Fredericia, Jutland, thereby putting an end to the Prussian/Danish War until 1864 ...
... July 12 – Dolley Madison, First Lady of the United States (b. 1768) July 28 – King Charles Albert of Sardinia (b ...
... July's birthstone is the ruby which symbolizes contentment ... The Zodiac signs for the month of July include Cancer (astrology) (until July 21) and Leo (astrology) (July 22 onward) ...
... July 5 – Antonio de Oliveira Salazar becomes the fascist prime minister of Portugal (for the next 36 years) ... July 7 – The French submarine Prométhée sinks off Cherbourg 66 are killed ... July 8 – The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, bottoming out at 41.22 ...
Famous quotes containing the word july:
“I thank heaven that the 4th. of July is over. It is always a day of great fatigue to me, and of some embarrassments from improper intrusions and some from unintended exclusions.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)
“April is in my mistress face,
And July in her eyes hath place,
Within her bosom is September,
But in her heart a cold December.”
—Unknown. Subject #4: July Subject #5: September Subject #6: December. All Seasons in One. . .
Oxford Book of Sixteenth Century Verse, The. E. K. Chambers, comp. (1932)
“All the experts here ... say There will be no war. They said the same thing all through July 1914.... In those days I believed the experts. Today I have my tongue in my cheek. This does not mean I am become cynical; but as President I have to be ready just like a Fire Department!”
—Franklin D. Roosevelt (18821945)