- "Maybrook" (Henry C. Gibson mansion), Wynnewood, Pennsylvania (1881)
- Drexel Development Historic District speculative rowhouses for Anthony Joseph Drexel on the block bounded by Pine, new 39th, Baltimore, and 40th Streets in Philadelphia. (1883)
- Edwin T. Coxe mansion, 280 W. Walnut Ln., Germantown, Philadelphia (1885)
- Houston-Sauveur house (Louis C. Sauveur house), 8205 Seminole Ave., Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia (1885)
- "Druim Moir" (Henry H. Houston mansion), Willow Grove Ave. & Cherokee St., Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, (1885–86)
- "Brinkwood" (Samuel F. Houston mansion), Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia (1885–86)
- William Thompson Harris mansion, Highland & Bryn Mawr Aves., Cynwyd, Pennsylvania (1886)
- Spruce Hill speculative row, 4206-18 Spruce St., Philadelphia (1886)
- William C. Sharpless house, 5446 Wayne Ave., Germantown, Philadelphia (1886)
- Henry Lister Townsend house, 6015 Wayne Ave., Germantown, Philadelphia (1887).
- "Briar Crest" (William Henry Maule mansion), Villanova, Pennsylvania (pre-1897)
- Boldt Castle, Heart Island, Alexandria Bay, New York (1900–04)
- Music room addition to Horace Brock house, 1920 Spruce St., Philadelphia (1902–03), (now Helen Corning Warden Theater, Academy of Vocal Arts)
Other articles related to "residences, residence":
... Captain Owen Daly Residence, Columbia, South Carolina E.H ... Walker Residence, Charlotte, North Carolina George Fitzsimmons residence, Charlotte, North Carolina Heathcote, residence of B.D ... Haynes Residence, Winston-Salem, North Carolina Prof ...
... Situated in the south-east part of this area the Hadid Residences have been designed by Zaha Hadid and are composed by seven buildings ... The Libeskind Residences are designed by Daniel Liebeskind ... These residences will benefit of all the facilities of the futuristic urban planning system ...
... Two out of every five (42.9%) of all residences were built between 1946 and 1960 ... Another one in three (32.5%) of all residences were built during the 1960s ... One in six (16.5%) of residences were built during the 1970s ...
... The Danish Royal Family inhabit a range of residences around Denmark ... Historically all the residences of the royal family were privately owned ... of the new Constitution in 1849, some of the residences were claimed as property of the "Kingdom of Denmark" ...
... It was at this time that four out of five (80.8%) of residences were constructed ... The remaining 7.6% of the residences were built between 1970 and 1985 ... Four out of five (77%) of all residences, according to the 2005 municipal census, were single family dwellings ...
Famous quotes containing the word residences:
“While the focus in the landscape of Old World cities was commonly government structures, churches, or the residences of rulers, the landscape and the skyline of American cities have boasted their hotels, department stores, office buildings, apartments, and skyscrapers. In this grandeur, Americans have expressed their Booster Pride, their hopes for visitors and new settlers, and customers, for thriving commerce and industry.”
—Daniel J. Boorstin (b. 1914)