All S-Max's use versions of the Ford Duratorq engine or Ford Duratec engine. The S-Max uses a five- speed or six- speed manual transmission, and a six-speed automatic option.
|1.8 TDCi||125 PS (123 hp)||5 Speed Manual|
|1.8 TDCi||125 PS (123 hp)||6 Speed Manual|
|2.0 TDCi||115 PS (113 hp - 82 kW - 152 g/km)||6 Speed Manual|
|2.0 TDCi||140 PS (143 hp)||6 Speed Manual|
|2.0||145 PS (138 hp)||5 Speed Manual|
|2.0 145 Flex Fuel||(128 hp)||5 Speed Manual|
|2.2 TDCi||175 PS (173 hp)||6 Speed Manual|
|2.3||161 PS PS (158 hp)||6 Speed Automatic|
|2.5 (shared with the Ford Focus ST)||220 PS (217 hp)||6 Speed Manual|
- This vehicle has also been converted to use an aftermarket conversion hybrid powertrain: Langford Performance Engineering 'Whisper' powertrain
New petrol engines for the 2010/2011 Models:
Engines available for the 2012 Models:
- 1.6T 160 PS EcoBoost (Start/Stop), 6 Speed Manual
- 2.0 203 PS EcoBoost, PowerShift Auto
- 2.0 240 PS EcoBoost, PowerShift Auto
- 1.6 TDCi 115 PS (Start/Stop), 6 Speed Manual
- 2.0 TDCi 140 PS, 6 Speed Manual
- 2.0 TDCi 140 PS, PowerShift Auto
- 2.0 TDCi 163 PS, 6 Speed Manual
- 2.0 TDCi 163 PS, PowerShift Auto
- 2.2 TDCi 200 PS, 6 Speed Manual
- 2.2 TDCi 200 PS, Automatic
Read more about this topic: Ford S-Max
Other articles related to "powertrain":
... Fiat Powertrain Technologies has developed a dual-clutch transmission with Magneti Marelli and BorgWarner ... Fiat Powertrain is an independent company looking to maximize its sales to third party organizations, so the DCCT system is likely to go not just to Chrysler-Jeep ...
... GM Powertrain Engineering Center Torino is a powertrain engineering center founded in 2005 with 80 employees ... During the alliance between Fiat and GM, it was part of Fiat-GM Powertrain ...
... The gasoline-powered portion of the HS 250h powertrain is the 2.4L 2AZ-FXE inline-four engine ... runs on the Atkinson cycle, and the powertrain uses a continuously variable transmission ... An additional system included on the HS 250h's Lexus Hybrid Drive powertrain is an exhaust-heat recovery system to reduce engine warm-up periods (optimizi ...
... AC Propulsion issued a news release on November 19, 2008, stating that AC Propulsion is a supplier for Mini E ... The news release states that AC Propulsion supplies a specially developed version of its proprietary tzero, a registered trademark, technology, including air-cooled copper-rotor induction motor and Li ion battery on the Mini E ...