First Greater Manchester operate to a different timetable during the Easter weekend with Sunday services used on most services. The following usually apply to First Manchester services during the Easter holidays:
- Good Friday: A Sunday service on all services apart from:
- 100 - Will operate to the Public Holidays timetable
- 180/184 - An hourly service between Greenfield/Uppermill and Manchester with daytime journeys on service 184 continuing to Huddersfield (based on Saturday service). This is due to buses in Huddersfield running to a Saturday service.
- 589/590 (Run by First West Yorkshire) - Saturday services.
- Easter Saturday - Normal Saturday service.
- Easter Sunday - Normal Sunday service.
- Easter Monday - Sunday service apart from service 100, which runs to Public Holidays timetable.
Read more about this topic: First Manchester
Other articles related to "easter services, services, easter":
... Since the disruption in 2006 the format of the main Easter Services has remained almost the same ... However the cathedral has also introduced three separate services for the blessing of kulichs and paskha (Russian Easter foodstuffs) during the afternoon of Holy Saturday as well one ...
Famous quotes containing the words services and/or easter:
“O, the difference of man and man!
To thee a womans services are due.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“Why wont they let a year die without bringing in a new one on the instant, cant they use birth control on time? I want an interregnum. The stupid years patter on with unrelenting feet, never stoppingrising to little monotonous peaks in our imaginations at festivals like New Years and Easter and ChristmasBut, goodness, why need they do it?”
—John Dos Passos (18961970)