Banks and banking
Financial planning should cover all areas of the client’s financial needs and should result in the achievement of each of the client's goals. The scope of planning would usually include the following:
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
- Managing cash flow risks through sound risk management and insurance techniques
- Investment and Planning Issues
- Planning, creating and managing capital accumulation to generate future capital and cash flows for reinvestment and spending, including managing for risk-adjusted returns and to deal with inflation
- Retirement Planning
- Planning to ensure financial independence at retirement including 401Ks, IRAs etc.
- Tax Planning
- Planning for the reduction of tax liabilities and the freeing-up of cash flows for other purposes
- Estate Planning
- Planning for the creation, accumulation, conservation and distribution of assets
- Cash Flow and Liability Management
- Maintaining and enhancing personal cash flows through debt and lifestyle management
- Relationship Management
- Moving beyond pure product selling to understand and service the core needs of the client
- Education Planning for kids and the family members
Read more about this topic: Financial Planner
Other articles related to "scope":
... of variations, primarily surrounding barrel weights, scope mounts and AWC's suppressor capabilities and both semi-automatic and full-auto versions were eventually produced ... The rifle was fitted with a heavy stainless Krieger match barrel and Lynn McWilliams' final scope mount design ... The scope mount and selection was of paramount importance because the raised nature of the optics, combined with the peculiar “G” load factor produced by the weapon ...
... What form can the resolution be? What is the scope and limitations (in time, money, resources, technologies) that can be used to solve the problem? Does the client want a white ... However, if the focus of the problem is too narrow or the scope of the solution too limited the creativity and innovation of the solution can be stifling ... about the project and enables the project manager to identify the project scope as well as the project stakeholders ...
... SCOPE for the CDC 3000 series ... SCOPE for the CDC 6000 series ... SCOPE and SCOPE-2 for the CDC 7600/Cyber-76 ...
... The SCOPE operating system is a file-oriented system using mass storage, random access devices ... Main tasks of SCOPE are controlling job execution, storage assignment, performing segment and overlay loading ... Under control of SCOPE, a variety of assemblers (COMPASS), compilers (ALGOL, FORTRAN, COBOL), and utility programs (SORT/MERGE, PERT/TIME, EXPORT/IMPORT, RESPOND, SIMSCRIPT, APT, OPTIMA etc.) may be ...
... Status Notes A sniper can kill another sniper by shooting straight through the scope ... From Firearms Folklore) Plausible Using a period-correct Mosin-Nagant PU scope (which has less glass) and a.30-06 armor piercing round, Jamie's shot went completely through the sight ...
Famous quotes containing the word scope:
“Revolutions are notorious for allowing even non- participantseven women!new scope for telling the truth since they are themselves such massive moments of truth, moments of such massive participation.”
—Selma James (b. 1930)
“In the works of man, everything is as poor as its author; vision is confined, means are limited, scope is restricted, movements are labored, and results are humdrum.”
—Joseph De Maistre (17531821)
“A country survives its legislation. That truth should not comfort the conservative nor depress the radical. For it means that public policy can enlarge its scope and increase its audacity, can try big experiments without trembling too much over the result. This nation could enter upon the most radical experiments and could afford to fail in them.”
—Walter Lippmann (18891974)