People enlist the help of a financial planner because of the complexity of performing the following:
- Providing financial security and ensuring that all goals of personal finance are met
- Finding direction and meaning in one's financial decisions;
- Understanding how each financial decision affects other areas of finance; and
- Adapting to life changes to feel more financially secure.
The best results of working with a comprehensive financial planner, from an individual client or family's perspective are:
- To create the greatest probability that all financial goals (anything requiring both money and planning to achieve) are accomplished by the target date, and
- To have a frequently-updated sensible plan that is proactive enough to accommodate any major unexpected financial event that could negatively affect the plan, and
- To make intelligent financial choices along the way (whether to "buy or lease" whether to "refinance or pay-off" etc.).
Before working with a comprehensive financial planner, a client should establish that the planner is competent and worthy of trust, and will act in the client's interests rather than being primarily interested in selling the client financial products for his own benefit. As the relationship unfolds, an individual financial planning client's objective in working with a comprehensive financial planner is to clearly understand what needs to be done to implement the financial plan created for them. So, in many ways, a financial planner's step-by-step written implementation plan of action items, created after the plan is completed, has more value to many clients than the plan itself. The comprehensive written lifetime financial plan is a technical document utilized by the financial planner, the written implementation plan of action is just a few pages of action items required to implement the plan; a much more "usable" document to the client.
Read more about this topic: Financial Planner
Other articles related to "objectives, objective":
... Economy of Iran, Iranian rial, and Foreign direct investment in Iran The objectives of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran as per its charter and according to section 10 of ...
... The scope statement details the project deliverables and describes the major objectives ... The objectives should include measurable success criteria for the project ... The problem statement The project goals and objectives The project requirements The project deliverables The project non-goals (what is out of scope ...
... The objectives of the E-LIS are To improve knowledge of the building and management of open archives working practically in the field within the ...
... Its objective is to help organizations achieve their cost and operational targets ... the relevant parameters that managers can control, linking them to the business objectives, showing which changes will be effective, and creating an execution roadmap ... operational roadmap for achieving the business objectives? ...
Famous quotes containing the word objectives:
“Along the journey we commonly forget its goal. Almost every vocation is chosen and entered upon as a means to a purpose but is ultimately continued as a final purpose in itself. Forgetting our objectives is the most frequent stupidity in which we indulge ourselves.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)