Some of FedEx's ad campaigns:
- "When it Absolutely, Positively has to be there overnight" – 1978–1983
- "It's not Just a Package, It's Your Business" – 1987–1988
- "Our Most Important Package is Yours" – 1991–1994
- "Absolutely, Positively Anytime" – 1995
- "The Way the World Works," 1996–1998
- "Be Absolutely Sure," 1998–2000
- "This is a Job for FedEx," 2001–2002
- "Don’t worry, there's a FedEx for that,” 2002–2003
- "Relax, it’s FedEx," 2004–2008
- "We Understand," 2009–present
- "WeLiveToDeliver" 2009–present
- "Brown Bailout" 2009–present
- "The World On Time" 2009–present
Read more about this topic: FedEx
Other articles related to "advertising":
... Go to work on an egg" was an advertising slogan used by the United Kingdom's Egg Marketing Board during the 1950s as part of more than £12 million it spent on advertising, including a series of ... the original television adverts were rejected by the Broadcast Advertising Clearance Centre, which observed that the adverts did not suggest a varied diet ...
... methods or strategies for solving problems, which could have an effect on how they interpret advertising ... and females differ in how they react to advertising depending on their mood at the time of exposure to the ads, and the affective tone of the advertising ...
... They accomplished this feat without accepting any outside advertising ... Even without advertising revenue, at the height of its popularity, 16 Magazine had more than 5,000,000 readers ...
... It is also partnering with advertising agency Adify ... Just as in an advertising network, bloggers will be able to sign up and participate in advertising campaigns managed by Six Apart ...
Famous quotes containing the word advertising:
“Now wait a minute. You listen to me. Im an advertising man, not a red herring. Ive got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex- wives, and several bartenders dependent on me. And I dont intend to disappoint them all by getting myself slightly killed.”
—Ernest Lehman (b.1920)
“The growing of food and the growing of children are both vital to the familys survival.... Who would dare make the judgment that holding your youngest baby on your lap is less important than weeding a few more yards in the maize field? Yet this is the judgment our society makes constantly. Production of autos, canned soup, advertising copy is important. Houseworkcleaning, feeding, and caringis unimportant.”
—Debbie Taylor (20th century)
“The susceptibility of the average modern to pictorial suggestion enables advertising to exploit his lessened power of judgment.”
—Johan Huizinga (18721945)