Fairyland commonly refers to the land of fairies, in folklore.
Fairyland may also refer to:
- Álfheimr, the abode of the elves in Norse mythology
- Elfhame or Elfland, the abode of the elves in English and Lowland Scottish folklore
- Fairyland: A Kingdom of Fairies, a 1903 French short silent adventure film
- Fairyland bamboo (Phyllostachys aurea), a bamboo species
- Fairyland (band), a symphonic power metal band from France
- Fairyland (novel), a novel by science fiction writer Paul J. McAuley
- "Fairyland" (song), a 2005 song by J-Pop singer Ayumi Hamasaki
- Fairyland, a parasite universe in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series
- Fairyland (song), a 2004 song by Angelzoom
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making, a novel by Catherynne M. Valente
- Fairyland (game), a fantasy MMORPG by Lager Network Technologies
Read more about Fairyland: Places
Other articles related to "fairyland":
... Paristan or Pari-estan (Persian پریستان pariyestân, "fairyland" پری pari + the suffix -stan) is a name of a fairyland in the folklore of Middle East, South Asia and Central Asia ... In many children's stories Koh-e-Qaf is also used for fairyland ...
... Fairyland, Western Cape, South Africa Children's Fairyland, a small children's amusement park in Oakland, California, and also the first theme park in the United States ...
... Fairyland" – 517 "Alterna" – 528 "Step You" (DJ Taki-Shit More Step Up Remix) – 416 "Fairyland" (Bright Field Remix) – 530 "Fairyland" (Instrumental) – 517 "Alterna ...
... Then, in 1989, the roller coaster, which stood at Fairyland abandoned for 11 years, was finally dismantled and moved piece by piece to Frontier City ... The land comprising the park, as of 2008, is still identified as 'Fairyland Park' in Google Maps. 7.5 of the 80 acres (320,000 m2) of Fairyland Park have been purchased by the city of Kansas City, to build a new police station ...
... "Fairyland (Male Version)" 414 2 ... "My World" 541 The female version of "Fairyland" is sung by Kati and appears on the compilation Machineries of Joy vol ... "Fairyland (Male Version)" 415 6 ...
Famous quotes containing the word fairyland:
“Genghis Khan, in his usual jodhpurs accessorized with whip, straddled a canvas chair and gloated upon the fairyland he had built. Journalists, photographers, secretaries, sycophants, script girls, and set dressers milled and stirred around him, activity ... irresistibly reminiscent of the movement of maggots upon rotting meat.”
—Angela Carter (19401992)