Advantages of External Storage
- External storage devices provides additional storage other than that available in computer.
- Data can be transported easily from one place to another.
- It is useful to store software and data that is not needed frequently.
- External storage also works as data back up.
- This back up may prove useful at times such as fire or theft because important data is not lost.
Read more about this topic: External Storage
Famous quotes containing the words advantages of, storage, advantages and/or external:
“The respect for human rights is one of the most significant advantages of a free and democratic nation in the peaceful struggle for influence, and we should use this good weapon as effectively as possible.”
—Jimmy Carter (James Earl Carter, Jr.)
“Many of our houses, both public and private, with their almost innumerable apartments, their huge halls and their cellars for the storage of wines and other munitions of peace, appear to me extravagantly large for their inhabitants. They are so vast and magnificent that the latter seem to be only vermin which infest them.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“... there are no chains so galling as the chains of ignoranceno fetters so binding as those that bind the soul, and exclude it from the vast field of useful and scientific knowledge. O, had I received the advantages of early education, my ideas would, ere now, have expanded far and wide; but, alas! I possess nothing but moral capabilityno teachings but the teachings of the Holy Spirit.”
—Maria Stewart (18031879)
“The soul, he said, is composed
Of the external world.”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)