Enstone

Enstone is a village and civil parish in Oxfordshire about 4 miles (6.4 km) east of Chipping Norton.

The civil parish is the largest in Oxfordshire, comprising the villages of Church Enstone and Neat Enstone (referred to collectively as Enstone) and the hamlets of Chalford, Cleveley, Fulwell, Gagingwell, Lidstone, and Radford.

Read more about EnstoneToponym, Amenities, Main Roads, RAF Enstone, Formula One Team

Other articles related to "enstone":

Heythrop
... In 1657 an attempt to merge the Benefices of Enstone and Heythrop was abandoned in the face of local opposition ... incumbent of Heythrop ceased to live in the parish and in 1964 it and Enstone were finally merged ... In 2001 the Benefice of Enstone and Heythrop merged with that of Ascott-under-Wychwood, Chadlington, and Spelsbury to form the Chase Benefice ...
Enstone - Formula One Team
... South of Enstone Airfield is a disused quarry ... The F1 team, then named Benetton Formula, moved from Witney to the Enstone site in 1992 ... a tribute to the team members and their 20-year history and achievements at the Enstone facility ...
Fulwell, Oxfordshire
1.4511 Fulwell Fulwell hamlet Fulwell OS grid reference SP3723 Civil parish Enstone District West Oxfordshire Shire county Oxfordshire Region South East Country England ...
Enstone Airfield
... Enstone Airfield is a small civilian airfield close to Enstone in Oxfordshire, which is used for microlights, light aircraft and motor gliders ... It was formerly called RAF Enstone and was built during World War II as a Royal Air Force base ...
Evelyn Dunbar - The Post-war Period
... University Agricultural Economics Research Institute, they moved from Long Compton to Enstone, Oxfordshire, in the spring of 1947 ... The Manor House at Enstone was their home for next three years, and this period marks the start of the most shadowy part of Dunbar's career, about which little is known ... At Enstone Dunbar completed her second portrait of her husband, which Folley renamed The Cerebrant (2' x 1'8" 61 x 51 cm) when he presented it to Manchester Art Gallery in 2005 ...