Ends of the Earth may refer to:
- Ends of the Earth, another way of referring to the extreme points of Earth
- Ends of the Earth (DC Comics), a Wonder Woman storyline
- Ends of the Earth (Marvel Comics), a Spider-Man storyline
- "Ends of the Earth," a song by Dirty Three from their 1998 album Ocean Songs
- The Ends of the Earth (Alexander Trilogy), the last part of Valerio Massimo Manfredi's trilogy on Alexander the Great.
Other articles related to "ends of the earth, the earth, end":
... In the "Ends of the Earth" storyline, all of these preparations come to fruition in a plan to conquer the world ... the Octahedral which activate his satellites called Octavian Lens which are orbiting around the Earth ... The Octavian Lens end up speeding up the Greenhouse Effect and heats up the Earth ...
Famous quotes containing the words ends of, earth and/or ends:
“In a valley late bees with whining gold
Thread summer to the loose ends of sleep....”
—Allen Tate (18991979)
“My darling girl, Unfortunately this earth is not ... a fairy- land, but a struggle for life, perfectly natural and therefore extremely harsh. All the same, or precisely for this reason, it is happiness and comfort for us men to have a precious sweetheartand I have the most precious, the dearest and best of all!”
—Martin Bormann (19001945)
“As we approached the log house,... the projecting ends of the logs lapping over each other irregularly several feet at the corners gave it a very rich and picturesque look, far removed from the meanness of weather-boards. It was a very spacious, low building, about eighty feet long, with many large apartments ... a style of architecture not described by Vitruvius, I suspect, though possibly hinted at in the biography of Orpheus.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)