Elizabeth Smith may refer to:
- Elizabeth Ann Whitney (1800-1882), early Latter Day Saint leader, born Elizabeth Ann Smith
- Elizabeth Davis (Mormon), wife of Joseph Smith Jr.
- Elizabeth Oakes Smith (1806-1893), American poet, fiction writer, and women's rights activist
- Liz Smith (actress) (born 1921), English actress
- Liz Smith (journalist) (born 1923), American gossip columnist
- Elizabeth Joan Smith (born 1928), Canadian politician, served in the Legislative Assembly of Ontario
- Elizabeth Smith, Baroness Smith of Gilmorehill (born 1940), British peer and patron of the arts
- Elizabeth Smith (Scottish politician), Scottish Conservative Party politician
- Betty Smith, American author
- Betty Smith (American Dad!), fictional character in the animated series
- Bessie Smith, American blues singer
- Elizabeth "Libby" Smith, fictional character in the Lost
- Elizabeth Andrews, née Smith
Other articles related to "elizabeth, smith":
... Hanson, starring Steve Guttenberg, Isabelle Huppert, Elizabeth McGovern Bellman and True, directed by Richard Loncraine - (U.K.) The Belly of an Architect, directed by Peter ... the Hip, directed by Bob Clark, starring Judd Nelson, Elizabeth Perkins, John Hurt Full Metal Jacket, directed by Stanley Kubrick, starring Matthew Modine, Vincent D'Onofrio, R ... U.K.) The Lonely Passion of Judith Hearne, starring Maggie Smith and Bob Hoskins - (U.K.) Long Gone, starring William Petersen, Virginia Madsen ...
Famous quotes containing the words smith and/or elizabeth:
“With the greater part of rich people, the chief enjoyment of riches consists in the parade of riches, which in their eyes is never so complete as when they appear to possess those decisive marks of opulence which nobody can possess but themselves.”
—Adam Smith (17231790)
“A sumptuous dwelling the rich man hath.
And dainty is his repast;
But remember that luxurys prodigal hand
Keeps the furnace of toil in blast.”
—Mary Elizabeth Hewitt (b.1818)