- 1968: Principles And Practices Of Money And Banking
- 1968: The Great Society Dictionary
- 1970: Atrocities in Vietnam
- 1973: Counter-Revolutionary Violence - Bloodbaths in Fact & Propaganda (with Noam Chomsky)
- 1979: The Political Economy of Human Rights, Volume I: The Washington Connection and Third World Fascism (with Noam Chomsky)
- 1979: The Political Economy of Human Rights, Volume II: After the Cataclysm: Postwar Indochina and the Reconstruction of Imperial Ideology (with Noam Chomsky)
- 1981: Corporate Control, Corporate Power: A Twentieth Century Fund Study
- 1982: The Real Terror Network
- 1984: Demonstration Elections (with Frank Brodhead)
- 1986: The Rise and Fall of the Bulgarian Connection (with Frank Brodhead). ISBN 0-940380-06-4.
- 1988: Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media (with Noam Chomsky)
- 1990: The "Terrorism" Industry ISBN 978-0-679-72559-6
- 1992: Beyond hypocrisy : decoding the news in an age of propaganda : including A doublespeak dictionary for the 1990s ISBN 0-89608-436-1
- 1995: Triumph of the Market
- 1997: The Global Media (with Robert McChesney) ISBN 0-304-33433-2
- 1999: The Myth of The Liberal Media: An Edward Herman Reader
- 2010: The Politics of Genocide (with David Peterson) ISBN 978-1-58367-212-9
Read more about this topic: Edward S. Herman
Other articles related to "books, book":
... Over the years New Scientist has published several series of books derived from its content ... Most recently it has compiled seven books of selected questions and answers from the Last Word section of the magazine and the Last Word website ... is largely a repackaging of selected material from the first two books, following the unexpected mass-market success of Does Anything Eat Wasps? ...
1949) is a Flemish comedian, singer, guitarist, author of comic books and actor ... In 1984, Urbanus and Willy Linthout began writing comic books with an adolescent version of Urbanus himself as the main character ... As of 2007, more than 121 such comic books have been published ...
... artists, 20th and 21st century artists who have created book covers or interior illustrations for books, or who have published their own books or comic books of fantastic art with science fiction or ... known exclusively for their work in comic books are not included ...
... Back in England, Gosse wrote books in his field and out ... Gosse penned a succession of books and articles on natural history, some of which were (in his own words) "pot-boilers" for religious publications ... draughtsman who was able to illustrate his books himself." Suffering from headaches, perhaps the result of overwork, Gosse and his family began to spend more time away from London on the ...
Famous quotes containing the word books:
“My only books Were womans looks And follys all they taught me.”
—Thomas Moore (17791852)
“Isnt it remarkable how everyone who knew Lawrence has felt compelled to write about him? Why, hes had more books written about him than any writer since Byron!”
—Aldous Huxley (18941963)
“Ideas are only lethal if you suppress and dont discuss them. Ignorance is not bliss, its stupid. Banning books shows you dont trust your kids to think and you dont trust yourself to be able to talk to them.”
—Anna Quindlen (b. 1952)