Douglas Scott may refer to:
- Doug Scott, British mountaineer, famous for the first ascent of the South-West Face of Mount Everest
- Douglas Scott (writer), writer of thrillers often based during the Second World War
- Douglas Scott (Australian politician) (1920-2012), Australian politician
- Douglas Scott, Scottish cosmologist and professor of physics and astronomy at the University of British Columbia
- Douglas Scott (designer) (1913-1990), industrial designer who designed the London Routemaster double-decker bus
- George Douglas Scott (known as Doug Scott) chairman of TEDCO and winner of the Queens Award for Enterprise Promotion.
Other articles related to "douglas scott":
... Lord Herbert Andrew Montagu Douglas Scott, son of Sir William Henry Walter Montagu Douglas Scott, 6th Duke of Buccleuch 8th Duke of Queensberry and Lady Louisa Jane Hamilton, VA, Mistress ... The couple had three children Colonel Claud Andrew Montagu Douglas Scott (13 July 1906 - 24 January 1971) Marian Louisa Montagu Douglas Scott (16 June 1908 - 11 December ...
... Montagu Douglas Scott was born on Tuesday 16 June 1908, the second child and first daughter for Lord Herbert Montagu Douglas Scott, son of William Montagu Douglas Scott, 6th Duke of Buccleuch and Lady ...
... Louisa Elmhirst, Lady Elmhirst (previously Ferguson née Montagu Douglas Scott 16 June 1908 – 11 December 1996) was the first daughter born to Lord Herbert Montagu Douglas Scott and Marie Edwards ... Elmhirst was also a first cousin of Lady Alice Montagu Douglas Scott, who became, after her wedding to Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester, Princess ...
17 September 1900 – 9 February 1993), later Mary ("Molly") Montagu Douglas Scott, Duchess of Buccleuch, was the elder of the two daughters of Major William Frank ... On 21 April 1921 she married Walter Montagu Douglas Scott, 8th Duke of Buccleuch and 10th Duke of Queensberry her title was officially styled "Duchess of Buccleuch" on 19 October 1935 ... They had three children Lady Elizabeth Diana Montagu Douglas Scott (20 January 1922 – 19 September 2012) Walter Francis John Montagu Douglas Scott, 9th Duke of Buccleuch and 11th Duke of ...
Famous quotes containing the words scott and/or douglas:
“An idea ran back and forward in his head like a blind man, knocking over the solid furniture.”
—F. Scott Fitzgerald (18961940)
“I want to die while you love me,
And never, never see
The glory of this perfect day
Grow dim, or cease to be!”
—Georgia Douglas Johnson (18861966)