- Diagnosis of Murder, the first TV movie, aired before the regular series, January 5, 1992 on CBS.
- The House on Sycamore Street, the second TV movie, aired before the regular series, May 1, 1992 on CBS.
- A Twist of the Knife, the third TV movie, aired before the regular series, February 13, 1993 on CBS.
- A Town Without Pity, the fourth TV movie, aired after the end of the regular series, February 6, 2002 on CBS.
- Diagnosis Murder: Without Warning, the fifth and final TV movie, aired after the end of the regular series, April 26, 2002 on CBS.
Other articles related to "tv movies, tv movie, movie":
... Year TV Movie 2007 Atlantis SquarePantis 2009 Square Roots The Story of SpongeBob SquarePants 2009 SpongeBob's Truth or Square ...
... Notes 1996 The Legend of Gator Face Angel The Pathfinder May TV movie Harriet the Spy Marion Hawthorne Goosebumps Courtney 1 episode "You Can't Scare Me!" Kung Fu. 1 episode "Still Waters" Smallville Maxima 1 episode "Instinct" 2009 Ny-Lon TV movie The Cry of the Owl Sally Nielson Unstable Samantha Walker TV movie The Listener Katie Stebbes 1 episode "Missing" Iron Road ...
... shows, with the goal of building a cult film audience, made the midnight movie a significant new mode of cinematic exhibition, with transgressive connotations ... experience, something like a drive-in movie for the hip ... One of the first films adopted by the new midnight movie circuit in 1971 was the three-year-old Night of the Living Dead ...
Famous quotes containing the word movies:
“Commercial jazz, soap opera, pulp fiction, comic strips, the movies set the images, mannerisms, standards, and aims of the urban masses. In one way or another, everyone is equal before these cultural machines; like technology itself, the mass media are nearly universal in their incidence and appeal. They are a kind of common denominator, a kind of scheme for pre-scheduled, mass emotions.”
—C. Wright Mills (191662)