The Lekh has 30 articles, which give the following directions:
- Demarcation of the jurisdiction and responsibilities of the two Gadis (NarNarayan Dev Gadi and LaxmiNarayan Dev Gadi). The Narnarayan Dev gadi controls the Uttar Desh and Laxminarayan Dev gadi the Dakshin Desh. The demarkation is that the Uttar Desh territory runs from Bhuj to Calcutta and above and the Dakshin Desh territory runs below this line as per this Lekh.
- Duties and responsibilities of Acharyas and means of appointing future Acharyas
- Directions of what to do with the incomes of the temples
- Appointment of Sadhus and how they should remain under the commands of the Acharyas faithfully.
- Instruction for Satsangi's
Read more about this topic: Desh Vibhag Lekh
Other articles related to "purpose, purposes":
... The trademarked term purpose driven comes from the teaching of Rick Warren, senior pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California ... This teaching is embodied in Warren's best-selling book, The Purpose Driven Church, first published in 1995 ... The basic premise of the Purpose Driven paradigm is for a pastor to recognize and be obedient to God's purposes for his people and his church and organize around developing these characteristics into the lives ...
... General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) is a generic pin on a chip whose behavior (including whether it is an input or output pin) can be controlled (programmed) by the user ... GPIO pins have no special purpose defined, and go unused by default ...
... Colleagues are those explicitly united in a common purpose and respecting each other's abilities to work toward that purpose ... can connote respect for another's commitment to the common purpose and ability to work toward it ... a group of colleagues united in a common purpose, and used in proper names, such as Electoral College, College of Cardinals, College of Pontiffs ...
... Classroom tests measure how well students have learned specific information provide quick results teachers can use to modify teaching strategies may have subjective components, based on the teacher’s knowledge of each student, and provide results that may not be comparable across the school, board or province EQAO tests measure students’ cumulative knowledge and skills in relation to a provincial standard are given at key stages of students’ education are administered, scored and reported on in a consistent and objective manner and provide results that are comparable across the school, board, and province from year to year. ...
Famous quotes containing the word purpose:
“Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible.”
—Marcel Proust (18711922)
“I dont think life is absurd. I think we are all here for a huge purpose. I think we shrink from the immensity of the purpose we are here for.”
—Norman Mailer (b. 1923)
“As peace is the end of war, so to be idle is the ultimate purpose of the busy.”
—Samuel Johnson (17091784)