David Hunt or Dave Hunt may refer to:
- David Hunt (actor) (born 1954), British actor
- David Hunt, Baron Hunt of Wirral (born 1942), British Conservative politician
- David Hunt (botanist) (born 1938), English botanist and taxonomist
- Dave Hunt (Christian apologist) (born 1926), American theologian
- David Hunt (diplomat) (1913–1998), Mastermind winner and former British ambassador to Brazil
- David Hunt (footballer) (born 1982), English footballer
- David Hunt (judge) (born 1935), Australian judge
- Dave Hunt (musician), British heavy metal singer
- Dave Hunt (Oregon politician) (born 1967), member of Oregon's State House of Representatives and former Speaker of the House
- David Hunt (ornithologist) (1934–1985), British ornithologist and birdwatcher
- David Hunt (racing driver) (born 1960), British racing driver
- David Hunt (sailor) (born 1934), British sailor
Other articles related to "david hunt, hunt, david":
... Sir David Hunt KCMG, OBE (1913 – July 1998) was a British diplomat, best remembered as winner of the BBC's Mastermind television quiz in 1977 ... Hunt was born in Durham, and studied at Wadham College, Oxford ... Hunt won the Mastermind title in 1977 and was runner-up in the Mastermind International of 1979 ...
... Led by Michael Dyche, Christopher Hunt, George Ballin and Gary Steadman they approached University of the West Indies Student David Hunt to be their coach and ... Hal-Haven coached by David Hunt won the S.D.C Under 19 competition and Spectrum coached by Arthur Clarke won the over 19 competitions ... in October 2007, founding member, former president and technical director David Hunt died of an apparent heart-attack ...
... rights to the name Team Lotus were purchased by David Hunt, brother of former F1 champion James Hunt ... that Tony Fernandes (Lotus Racing) had acquired the name rights of Team Lotus from David Hunt, marking the official rebirth of Team Lotus in Formula One ... to naming his F1 team Team Lotus after purchasing the rights to the name from previous owner David Hunt ...
... In June 1991, the Secretary of State for Wales, David Hunt, published a consultation paper on reform of local government in Wales ... Charter for the Future was published on St David's Day, 1 March 1993 ... speaking in the commons, David Hunt said In making these proposals I have sought to balance the demands of local community loyalty with the requirements of ...
Famous quotes containing the words hunt and/or david:
“I guess a career in the police didnt really prepare you for this, did it?”
—Bob Hunt (b. 1951)
“With respect to a true culture and manhood, we are essentially provincial still, not metropolitan,mere Jonathans. We are provincial, because we do not find at home our standards; because we do not worship truth, but the reflection of truth; because we are warped and narrowed by an exclusive devotion to trade and commerce and manufacturers and agriculture and the like, which are but means, and not the end.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)