Dartmouth has served as the alma mater for a number of fictional characters, including:
- Pete Campbell of Mad Men
- Stephen Colbert's fictional persona,
- Michael Corleone of The Godfather
- Thomas Crown of The Thomas Crown Affair (1968)
- Meredith Grey of Grey's Anatomy
- The character Dan Rydell in the short lived series Sports Night was a Dartmouth alumnus, a subject that is mentioned in numerous episodes.
- Nate Archibald of Gossip Girl
Other articles related to "fictional alumni, fictional":
... Snake Jailbird – Fictional character and criminal on the animated television series The Simpsons who repaid his Middlebury College student loans after robbing Springfield landmark Moe's ...
Famous quotes containing the word fictional:
“One of the proud joys of the man of lettersif that man of letters is an artistis to feel within himself the power to immortalize at will anything he chooses to immortalize. Insignificant though he may be, he is conscious of possessing a creative divinity. God creates lives; the man of imagination creates fictional lives which may make a profound and as it were more living impression on the worlds memory.”
—Edmond De Goncourt (18221896)