Cruising may refer to:
- Cruising, on a cruise ship
- Cruising (driving), driving around for social purposes, especially by teenagers
- Cruising (maritime), leisurely travel by boat, yacht, or cruise ship
- Cruising for sex, the process of searching in public places for sexual partners, especially by gay men
- Cruising (film), a 1980 film starring Al Pacino
- Cruising (novel), the 1970 novel upon which the 1980 film is based
- Cruising (play), an Australian play by Alexandra Edmondson
- "Cruising" (song), a 1984 pop song by Sinitta
- Cruising, a motor milestone for infants where they can walk by holding onto something and they make the transition to being a toddler
Other articles related to "cruising":
... Books Cruising in Seraffyn ISBN 0-901281-04-2 Seraffyn's European Adventure ISBN 0-9646036-4-0 Seraffyn's Mediterranean Adventure ISBN 0-924486-15-5 Seraffyn's Oriental ...
... of 1921-1922 by a handful of experienced offshore sailors interested in cruising and the development of the cruising type of yacht ... The Cruising Club of America has no clubhouse or shoreside base, and no paid staff ... committees include Safety at Sea, Offshore Communications, Technical, Environment, Cruising Guides and Charts, Bermuda Race, and Awards ...
... The Seven Seas Cruising Association, or SSCA is an organization for cruisers based in the US and founded in 1952 ... being "...to provide an association of persons having a common interest in living aboard and cruising seagoing craft and to exchange experiences and information in connection with ... focuses on several so-called "GAMS", that are gatherings of the membership in cruising grounds around the world, the main one being held in Melbourne, Florida in November ...
... of gay people these columns, along with the novel Cruising by Gerald Walker, were the inspiration behind the William Friedkin film Cruising ... Bell wrote additional columns condemning Friedkin and Cruising after reading a leaked early screenplay, deploring what he viewed as its negative depiction of gay people and claiming that it would inspire violence ... At Bell's urging, gay activists disrupted the filming of Cruising and demonstrated at theatres where the film was playing ...
Famous quotes containing the word cruising:
“Ive given parties that have made Indian rajahs green with envy. Ive had prima donnas break $10,000 engagements to come to my smallest dinners. When you were still playing button back in Ohio, I entertained on a cruising trip that was so much fun that I had to sink my yacht to make my guests go home.”
—F. Scott Fitzgerald (18961940)