Cordon Bleu may refer to:
- Le Cordon Bleu, international group of hospitality management and cooking schools teaching French cuisine
- Chicken Cordon Bleu, an escalope (sometimes made with veal or pork) stuffed with ham and cheese, then breaded and fried
- Cordon Bleu (album), by the Dutch rock group Solution
- Order of the Holy Spirit, also known as the Cordon Bleu Religious Order
- Several species of small passerine birds in the genus Uraeginthus, such as the Blue-breasted Cordon-bleu
- See also
- Corbin Bleu (born 1989), American performer
Other articles related to "cordon bleu, cordon":
... La Cuisinière Cordon Bleu, also spelled as La cuisinière cordon-bleu, was a culinary magazine started in the late 1890s by French journalist Marthe Distel ... The classes evolved in a more formal cooking school, Le Cordon Bleu ...
... Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts MiamiMiramar,Florida is a Florida based culinary arts school that is associated with the famed Paris cooking school, Le Cordon Bleu ... The school offers a Diploma in Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie and Baking and an Associate of Science degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts ...
... The original Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute opened in Paris in 1895 ... Since then, Le Cordon Bleu has spread internationally, and in 2007, a school opened near Boston, Massachusetts ...
... Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Program The school offers both an Associate in Applied Science and Certificate in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts ... Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie Baking Program The Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie Baking Program teaches the skills that are necessary for entry-level positions in the baking and pastry industry ...
Famous quotes related to cordon bleu:
“The trick, which requires the combined skills of a tightrope walker and a cordon bleu chef frying a plain egg, is to take your [preteen] daughter seriously without taking everything she says and does every minute seriously.”
—Stella Chess (20th century)