Come over to My House is a 1966 children's book written by Dr. Seuss and illustrated by Richard Erdoes. The name "Theo. LeSieg" was a pen name of Theodor Geisel, who is more commonly known by another pen name, Dr. Seuss.
The illustrations portray the various styles of homes that kids from around the world live in along with Seuss's recognizable prose. Throughout the book they also cover what kids eat, how they sleep (Japanese wooden pillows), play (sledding on pine needles), and even clean-up afterwards (Polynesian hot spring).
The book was the 44th in Beginner Books series, in between B-43: You Will Live Under the Sea (1966) by F. & M. Phleger and B-45: Babar Loses His Crown (1967), by Laurent de Brunhoff.
Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
- And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street
- The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
- The King's Stilts
- The Seven Lady Godivas
- Horton Hatches the Egg
- McElligot's Pool
- Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose
- Bartholomew and the Oobleck
- If I Ran the Zoo
- Scrambled Eggs Super!
- Horton Hears a Who!
- On Beyond Zebra!
- If I Ran the Circus
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- The Cat in the Hat
- The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
- Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories
- Happy Birthday to You!
- Green Eggs and Ham
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
- The Sneetches and Other Stories
- Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book
- Fox in Socks
- Hop on Pop
- I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew
- Come over to My House 1
- The Foot Book
- The Lorax
- Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!
- The Butter Battle Book
- You're Only Old Once!
- Oh, the Places You'll Go!
- There's a Wocket in My Pocket
- I Wish That I Had Duck Feet 1
- Daisy-Head Mayzie 2
- My Many Colored Days 2
- Hooray for Diffendoofer Day! 2
- The Bippolo Seed and Other Lost Stories 2
- The Gerald McBoing-Boing Show (1956–57)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (1966)
- Horton Hears a Who! (1970)
- The Cat in the Hat (1971)
- The Lorax (1972)
- Dr. Seuss on the Loose (1973)
- The Hoober-Bloob Highway (1975)
- Halloween Is Grinch Night (1977)
- Pontoffel Pock, Where Are You? (1980)
- The Grinch Grinches the Cat in the Hat (1982)
- The Butter Battle Book (1989)
- In Search of Dr. Seuss (1994)
- Daisy-Head Mayzie (1995)
- The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss (1996–97)
- Because a Little Bug Went Ka-Choo (2001)
- Gerald McBoing-Boing (2005–07)
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That! (2010–)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
- The Cat in the Hat (2003)
- Horton Hears a Who! (2008)
- The Lorax (2012)
- Gerald McBoing-Boing (short film)
- Welcome (short film)
- Seussical (musical)
- Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (musical)
- The Grinch (video game)
- Dr. Seuss: How The Grinch Stole Christmas! (video game)
- Private Snafu
- The Pocket Book of Boners
- Your Job in Germany
- Our Job in Japan
- Design for Death
- The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T
- Society of Red Tape Cutters
- Seuss Landing
- Beginner Books
- Dr. Seuss Goes to War
- Geisel Library
- Dr. Seuss National Memorial
- Read Across America
- "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch"
- Helen Palmer Geisel
- A Fish Out of Water
- Geisel Award
1 as "Theo. LeSieg". 2 Posthumous.