The Colora Meetinghouse is a historic Friends meeting house located at Colora, Cecil County, Maryland, United States. It is six bays wide and one room deep, and measures 36 feet by 22 feet, in the traditional plan with separate entrances for the men and women and a sliding door to divide the interior into two areas. The meeting house was built in 1841 because of a doctrinal division in the West Nottingham Friends Meeting. Its walls are constructed of 18-inch-thick (460 mm) stuccoed fieldstone, with a wooden box cornice. The building features two interior end chimneys protruding through a slate roof. The property includes a small cemetery and a two-story building built in 1869, and used as a Friends schoolhouse until 1890 when public schools were built.
The Colora Meetinghouse was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.