- Artwork By - Central Station Records
- Other - Melissa Le Gear, Nathan Smith
- Other - Mark Klemens
- Other - Tori King
- Other - George Nakas (Forty Four's), Ian Masterson (Thriller Jill), Jake Schultz (The Location), Rob Davis, Terry Ronald (Thriller Jill)
- Photography - Cody Burridge
- Photography - Andrew Hobbs
- Producer - Lee Monteverde (tracks: 1-07, 1-08, 1-11), Rob Davis (tracks: 1-10, 1-12, 1-13), Thriller Jill (tracks: 1-14, 1-15, 1-16)
Read more about this topic: Club Disco
Other articles related to "personnel":
... several bright UFOs were reportedly observed by military personnel in Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk, England ... Later, military personnel found impressions and increased radioactivity measurements on the supposed landing site ... The witnesses were all military personnel, including the deputy commander of the nearby Bentwaters Royal Air Force base, Lt ...
... It was commanded by a major general, and was organized as follows headquarters company (220 personnel) aviation brigade raiding brigade two glider infantry regiments raiding artillery company (120 personnel) raiding signals company (140 personnel) raiding engineer company (250 personnel) Notably, Japanese troopers fought in the Battle of Palembang and in the takeover of Celebes in the Dutch East Indies. ...
... Algemene Federatie van Militair Personeel (AFMP, General Federation of Military Personnel), which was recognized by the Dutch government in 1966 ... Organisatie van Militairen (ACOM, General Christian Organisation for Military Personnel) ... Federation of Dutch Officers and Middle- and Seniorlevel Civilian Personnel), which was recognized by the Dutch government in 2004 ...
Famous quotes containing the word personnel:
“This woman is headstrong, obstinate and dangerously self- opinionated.”
—Report by Personnel Officer at I.C.I., rejecting Mrs. Thatcher for a job in 1948.
Main Site Subjects