- Bold Party Blend
- Sour Cream & Onion
- Peanut Lover's
- Hot 'n Spicy
- Juicy Barbecue
- Jalapeño Cheddar
- Chipotle Cheddar
Other articles related to "salty":
... Salty's Lighthouse is a series for young children, produced by Sunbow Entertainment and TLC in 1997 in association with the Bank Street College of Education in New York ... The show centres around a young boy named Salty, as he plays and learns with his friends in a magical lighthouse ... As well as the animated adventures of Salty and his friends, the series uses live-action footage for various segments ...
... cloth the mixture of milk and vinegar that has been marinated in a salty brine ... mouthful of plain congee, as it is very salty ... "salty milk"), and is said to originate from Jiaomei in Zhangzhou, Fujian ...
... Different languages often refer to salty liquorice as either "salmiac liquorice" (such as salmiaklakrits in Swedish), or simply "salty liquorice" ... In addition to ammonium chloride, salty liquorice candies are sometimes flavoured with other strong flavours like table salt and pepper, as in the case of Tyrkisk ... A common shape for salty liquorice candies is a black diamond-shaped lozenge ...
Salty may refer to the following:
- Saltiness, one of the five basic tastes
- Salty (album), by The Mutton Birds
- Fictional characters
- Salty the Seal, a character in Disney's Pluto cartoons
- Salty (TV Series 1974), a show centered around a rambuncious sea-lion.
- Salty, a diesel engine in Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends, see Railway engines (Thomas and Friends)
- Salty the Parrot, first mate in Sinbad Jr. and his Magic Belt
- Salty, a character of the group Captain Bogg and Salty
- Salty Parker (1912–1992), baseball player and coach
- Salty du Rand (b. 1926) South African rugby player
- Salty Saltwell, baseball manager
- Jarrod Saltalamacchia (b. 1985), baseball player
... Jump Salty is a compilation album by the American punk rock band Pinhead Gunpowder ... Jump Salty was re-released on CD and for the first time on vinyl by Recess Records on February 12, 2010 ...
Famous quotes containing the word salty:
“Less than five hundred souls inhabit the three quaint streets and the few narrow by-lanes and scattered farmsteads that constitute this small, decaying watering-place which may, indeed, be called a backwater of life without disrespect to its natives who possess, to this day, a salty individuality of their own.”
—Dylan Thomas (19141953)
“Eat what you can get.
Wheres the salt
in this dump of a village?
And, Lucky Man,
whats the use
of a salty thing
if theres no oil in it?”
—Hla Stavhana (c. 50 A.D.)
“... my last work is no sooner on the stands than letters come, suggesting a subject. The grandmothers of strangers are crying from the grave, it seems, for literary recognition; it is bewildering, the number of salty grandfathers, aunts and uncles that languish unappreciated.”
—Catherine Drinker Bowen (18971973)