1. Liney, GP; Bernard, CP; Manton, DJ; et al. Age, gender, and skeletal variation in bone marrow composition: A preliminary study at 3.0 Tesla. JOURNAL OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, 26 (3): 787-793 SEP 2007
3. Sreenivas, A; Lowry, M; Gibbs, P; et al. A simple solution for reducing artefacts due to conductive and dielectric effects in clinical magnetic resonance imaging at 3 T. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF RADIOLOGY, 62 (1): 143-146 APR 2007
4. Pickles, MD; Gibbs, P; Lowry, M; et al. Diffusion changes precede size reduction in neoadjuvant treatment of breast cancer. MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, 24 (7): 843-847 SEP 2006
5. Liney, GP; Sreenivas, M; Gibbs, P; et al. Breast lesion analysis of shape technique: Semiautomated vs. manual morphological description. JOURNAL OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, 23 (4): 493-498 APR 2006
6. Kneeshaw, PJ; Lowry, M; Manton, D; et al. Differentiation of benign from malignant breast disease associated with screening detected microcalcifications using dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging. BREAST, 15 (1): 29-38 FEB 2006
7. Pickles, MD; Gibbs, P; Sreenivas, M; et al. Diffusion-weighted imaging of normal and malignant prostate tissue at 3.0 T. JOURNAL OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, 23 (2): 130-134 FEB 2006
8. Gibbs, P; Pickles, MD; Turnbull, LW Diffusion imaging of the prostate at 3.0 tesla. INVESTIGATIVE RADIOLOGY, 41 (2): 185-188 FEB 2006
9. Manton, DJ; Chaturvedi, A; Hubbard, A; et al. Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer: early response prediction with quantitative MR imaging and spectroscopy. BRITISH JOURNAL OF CANCER, 94 (3): 427-435 FEB 13 2006
10. Manton, DJ; Chaturvedi, A; Hubbard, A; et al. Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer: early response prediction with quantitative MR imaging and spectroscopy. (vol 94, pg 1554, 2006) BRITISH JOURNAL OF CANCER, 94 (10): 1554-1554 MAY 22 2006
11. Pickles, MD; Lowry, M; Manton, DJ; et al. Role of dynamic contrast enhanced MRI in monitoring early response of locally advanced breast cancer to neoadjuvant chemotherapy. BREAST CANCER RESEARCH AND TREATMENT, 91 (1): 1-10 MAY 2005
12. Balan, P; Turnbull, LW Dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance spectroscopy in diabetic mastopathy. BREAST, 14 (1): 68-70 FEB 2005
Other articles related to "publications, publication, recent publications":
... The Bryan/College Station Eagle (Main newspaper) The Battalion (Texas A M) The Press Insite Magazine (Local magazine - monthly publication). ...
... first many times in the General Excellence category (the highest category) for collegiate news publications at the New Jersey Press Association awards ... The Seal is TCNJ's yearbook, which has been in publication since 1911 ... TCNJ Magazine is another publication, covering both current campus life and alumni affairs ...
... “Low Supply and High Demand for USA Accounting graduates due to Enron and Sarbanes-Oxley Act”, IV International Scientific Conference, Accounting and Control Development in Context of European Integration, May 19–20, 2005, Kramatorsk, Ukraine. ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)