Brian Green may refer to:
- Brian Green (game developer) (often under the pseudonym of Psychochild), American game developer
- Brian Green (footballer) (1935–2012), British football (soccer) coach
- Brian Green (athlete) (born 1941), British sprinter
- Brian Austin Green (born 1973), American actor
- Brian Lane Green (born 1962), American stage actor
- Brian Green (author), a pseudonym used by author Orson Scott Card
- Brian Green (Torchwood), The Right Honourable Brian Green, a character from the British TV show Torchwood
Other articles related to "brian green, green":
... Brian Green, played by Nicholas Farrell, is the British Prime Minister in Children of Earth ... Home Office Permanent Secretary John Frobisher as a scapegoat, Green initially denies any previous British involvement with the 456 in 1965, to ensure plausible ... In Day Four Green, instead of counteracting the 4-5-6, employs his cabinet to decide how to select the 10% of children demanded by the 456 ...
1970 Brian Green 1971 Brian Green 1972 Brian Green 1973 Don Halliday 1974 Don Halliday 1975 Ainsley Bennett 1976 Allan Wells 1977 Tim Bonsor 1978 Allan Wells 1979 Mike McFarlane ...
Famous quotes containing the words green and/or brian:
“Love to chawnk green apples an go swimmin in the
Hate to take the castor-ile they give for belly-ache!
Most all the time, the whole year round, there aint no flies on
But jest fore Christmas Im as good as I kin be!”
—Eugene Field (18501895)
“What the hell, youre going to die of something!”
—David Mamet, U.S. screenwriter, and Brian DePalma. Jimmy Malone (Sean Connery)