Brain Game or Brain Games may refer to:
- Brain Game (North Carolina), a local quizbowl television show in Raleigh
- Brain Game (Indiana), a local quizbowl television show in Indianapolis
- Brain Game (Ohio), a local quizbowl television show in Ohio
- Brain Games, a 1978 video game by Atari
- Braingames, mid 1980s educational program shown on HBO
- Brain Games (National Geographic), a National Geographic series.
- Rayman Brain Games, an educational video game
- Ultimate Brain Games, a video game containing several thinking games
- Atari Game Brain, an unreleased video game console
- Game brain, a claim about video games in Japan
Other articles related to "brain game, games, game":
... Each Brain Game show is contested by three teams of three players each ... Academic-based questions in the games come from the standard North Carolina curriculum for ninth and tenth graders ... teams with the nine best scores advanced to a playoff of three semifinal games, with the winners advancing to a championship game ...
... The Brain Game is a weekly quiz bowl show for high school students that airs on NBC-affiliate WTHR-13 in Indianapolis, Indiana ... Since 2008 Brain Game has been filmed in HD ... Chris Wright has hosted the Brain Game since 2000, and Bob Gregory did so for 28 years from the show's start in 1972 until 2000 ...
Famous quotes containing the words game and/or brain:
“Peoples affections can be as thin as paper; life is like a game of chess, changing with each move.”
“You are as still as a yardstick. You have a dolls kiss.
The brain whirls in a fit. The brain is not evident.
I have gone to that same place without a germ or a stroke.
A little solo act that lady with the brain that broke.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)