Coordinates: 53°32′36″N 0°07′31″W / 53.543450°N 0.12517467°W / 53.543450; -0.12517467
St George's church, Bradley
|OS grid reference||TA 24329 06836|
|Unitary authority||North East Lincolnshire|
|Region||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|UK Parliament||Great Grimsby|
Bradley is a village and civil parish in North East Lincolnshire, England. It lies 3 miles west of Grimsby and 2 miles north of Barnoldby le Beck. Its population recorded in the 2001 census was 198.
Bradley Grade II listed Anglican parish church is dedicated to St. George. Built in the 12th century, it is of Norman origin.
To the south of the village, within the parish boundary, are Bradley Woods and the Dixons Wood Nature Reserve. To the east, within the Grimsby boundary, lies the Bradley Recreation Ground and beyond that the Bradley Park Estate. The land on which these stand was part of Bradley parish until 1928.