Black Knights may refer to:
- The Army Black Knights, the nickname of the sporting teams of the United States Military Academy
- RSAF Black Knights, a six-ship precision aerobatic team of the Republic of Singapore Air Force, consisting of F-16C aircraft
- "The Black Knights", the name of the display team of No. 54 Squadron RAF in the 1950s
- The Black Knights (band), a Mersey Beat band
- Black Knights (rap group), affiliated with The Wu-Tang Clan
- VFA-154, A US Navy Strike Fighter Squadron nicknamed "The Black Knights"
- VMFA-314, a US Marine Corps fighter squadron nicknamed "The Black Knights"
- A fictional resistance movement in the anime series Code Geass
- The Kinshra, a fictional organisation in the online game RuneScape
Other articles related to "black, black knights, knights":
... La Salle's team colours are black and gold ... Their athletic teams are all known as the "Black Knights" ... format meaning the AA football teams have their own Championship which the JR Black Knights won becoming the first KASSAA AA jr football champions ...
... Used to record with fellow Californian group Black Knights as Black Knights Of The North Star, and indeed the two groups were initially signed by RZA as such to ... titled Bobby Digital Presents Northstar, which also featured a reunion with Black Knights on the closing song "Black Knights Of The North Star" ...
... Named in part for Glastonbury Tor in Arthurian legend, the Glaston Knights are a group of elite Knightmare Frame pilots under the command of Gilbert G.P ... The Glaston Knights pilot Gloucesters equipped with missile launchers, but switch to the newer Gareth models prior to the Black Knights' attack on Japan ... The Glaston Knights are introduced in episode 21, having just arrived from the mainland, and are instrumental in defeating the Black Knights during their attempted rebellion in the first ...
... The Army Black Knights are a collegiate inline hockey team based in West Point, New York ... The Black Knights represent the United States Military Academy and are a recognized club sport ... Currently the Black Knights are governed by the National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association ...
Famous quotes containing the words knights and/or black:
“The threadbare trees, so poor and thin,
They are no wealthier than I;
But with as brave a core within
They rear their boughs to the October sky.
Poor knights they are which bravely wait
The charge of Winters cavalry,
Keeping a simple Roman state,
Discumbered of their Persian luxury.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Black women ... work because their husbands cant make enough money at their jobs to keep everything going.... They dont go to work to find fulfillment, or adventure, or glamour and romance, like so many white women think they are doing. Black women work out of necessity.”
—Wilma Rudolph (19401994)