Year Released: 2001
- Cover: photographer Rick Kosick in an adult diaper while tied to a cross
- Showed the "Depends Olympics" and/or "Jesus Games," which involved the Big Brother staff getting drunk, wearing adult diapers, and participating in games. One of the games was the Jesus Race, where people race while heaving a large wooden cross on their backs.
Other articles related to "crap":
... Crap Towns The 50 Worst Places To Live In The UK and Crap Towns II The Nation Decides are a series of humorous books edited by Sam Jordison and Dan Kieran and ... A sister publication, Crap Jobs, was created by similar means, and Crap Holidays was published in October 2006. 2012, the editors announced that they were gathering nominations for a new book of Crap Towns ...
... Cream Of The Crap Vol. 1 is the first of two compilation albums by Swedish rock band The Hellacopters which contains rare singles, B-sides, EP selections, and other non-album tracks by the band ...
CRAP may stand for:
- Commandos de recherche et d'action en profondeur, the former name of France's Commando Parachute Group
- "Conservative-Reform Alliance Party", former name of the Canadian Alliance Party, which became the Conservative Party of Canada
- create, retrieve, alter, purge. See: Create, read, update and delete
... "More Crap" is the ninth episode of the eleventh season of the animated television series South Park, and the 162nd episode of the series overall ... the episode, Stan's father Randy produces what is apparently "the biggest crap" ever taken, but his claims for the world record are challenged ... "More Crap" is a highly scatological episode of South Park, with the entire plot and many of the jokes revolving around fecal matter in some way ...
... Crap Sogn Gion in the foreground Character of Crap Sogn Gion, the tiny peak on the left of the ridge in the middle distance it does not reach the criteria to be called a mountain nor a peak but it is beautiful ... The white Triangel is Crap Ner and Ofen the white peak to its right (Glarus thrust) ...
Famous quotes containing the word crap:
“Babe, you know how these things go, its like a crap game. When youre hot you shoot everything, you shoot the works. Well, right now baby, Im so hot Im burning up all over.”
—Gus Van Sant, U.S. screenwriter, and Dan Yost. Bob Hughes (Matt Dillon)
“Its the oldest established permanent floating crap game in New York.”
—Frank Loesser (19101969)