- Betty (Naked Brothers Band), a character from the TV series, The Naked Brothers Band
- Atomic Betty or 'Betty Barrett', Cartoon Network-Teletoon's first child superhero
- Betty Blue, the main character of the film Betty Blue by Jean-Jacques Beineix, played by Béatrice Dalle
- Betty Boop, a Paramount Pictures cartoon character
- Betty Cooper, a character of Archie Comics
- Betty Crocker, a brand name
- Betty Draper, a character of AMC's TV Series Mad Men
- Betty Eagleton, a character from the British soap opera, Emmerdale'
- Betty Kane, now known as Bette Kane
- Betty La Fea or Ugly Betty, a fictional character created in a Colombian soap opera with tremendous international success and which was the origin for the US version Ugly Betty
- Betty Rizzo, the character played by Stockard Channing in the 1978 film Grease
- Betty Ross, a character from the Hulk comics: Bruce Banner's love interest
- Betty Rubble, Flintstones character
- Betty Slug, the lead character in the Canadian comic strip, "Betty"
- Betty Spaghetty, a bendable rubber doll
- Betty Spencer, wife of Frank Spencer in the British sitcom Some Mothers do 'ave 'em, played by Michele Dotrice
- Betty Suarez, the title character and heroine of the ABC series Ugly Betty
- Betty Williams, a character from the British soap opera, Coronation Street'
- Brickhouse Betty, a character from the animated cartoon series of the same name featured on Playboy TV and the Web
Read more about this topic: Betty
Other articles related to "fictional characters, character, fictional, fictional character":
... Irina Derevko, KGB and Covenant terrorist, a main character in the Alias series Irina Palm, pseudonym of the main character in 2007 film of the same name Irina Spalko, a fictional Soviet Union ...
... Arthur Mallory is a fictional character played by Raymond Burr in an NBC program development project about a lawyer with a tarnished reputation which aired 8 February 1976 on NBC ... Keith Mallory is a fictional World War II mountaineer-turned-commando from New Zealand in Alistair MacLean's 1957 novel, The Guns of Navarone and portrayed by Gregory Peck in Columbia Pictures' 1961 motion ... Mallory is a fictional character in The Boys, an American creator-owned comic book series written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Darick Robertson Lou Mallory is a ...
... Dingo, a supporting character from the Disney animated TV series Gargoyles Dingo, French name for the Disney character Goofy Dingo, an animal-faced superhero from the Wildstorm comics universe Dingo Egret, the ...
Famous quotes containing the words characters and/or fictional:
“The Nature of Familiar Letters, written, as it were, to the Moment, while the Heart is agitated by Hopes and Fears, on Events undecided, must plead an Excuse for the Bulk of a Collection of this Kind. Mere Facts and Characters might be comprised in a much smaller Compass: But, would they be equally interesting?”
—Samuel Richardson (16891761)
“One of the proud joys of the man of lettersif that man of letters is an artistis to feel within himself the power to immortalize at will anything he chooses to immortalize. Insignificant though he may be, he is conscious of possessing a creative divinity. God creates lives; the man of imagination creates fictional lives which may make a profound and as it were more living impression on the worlds memory.”
—Edmond De Goncourt (18221896)