- Hot Wheels released a version of the 1960s batman TV show's Batmobile, as well as the Batmobile from Batman and Batman Returns and the Tumbler from Nolan's Batman films.
- Corgi Toys of England has produced a wide range of Batmobiles ranging from the original sedan to the latest movie Batmobiles. They also have produced a Batboat, Red Bird & Jokermobile for their diecast toy lines.
- Mego produced the Batmobile for its World's Greatest Super Hero line in the 1970s. It could seat two 8 inch action figures.
- The Batmobile that was produced for Kenner's Super Powers Collection toyline allowed two figures to sit in it, had a battering ram grille, and trapping claw in the back.
- The Batmobile was released as part of the original Lego Batman toy line and its DC Universe Superheroes remake, with both sets featuring Two-Face and his armored truck. A Nolan-style Bat-Tumbler set was also released to tie in with The Dark Knight. This set included the Joker and his ice cream truck.
Read more about this topic: Batmobile
Other articles related to "toy, toys":
... ICE) Board Game Pressman Toy Corporation Card Game Cardinal Games DVD Game Imagination Games Game Boy Advance DSI Games Handheld Electronic Game i-Toys Nintendo DS DSI Games PC Game Cat Daddy Games PC Game ...
... of Lego spans almost 100 years of the existence of a toy that grew from small wooden playthings in the early 20th century into the center of a vast market of plastic building bricks that dominated the world ... It is one of the oldest plastic toys in the world ... Today it is one of the most successful toys and has remained an iconic brand with a loyal and continuing following ...
... Toys that require a child to manipulate it with his fingers and hands can be categorized as a manipulative ... Some manipulative toys, such as puzzles, are self-correcting, fitting together in only one specific way ... These types of toys only fit together one way and allow children to work until they achieve success ...
... The second series of Dino-Rider toys consisted of eight new Valorian toys and only three new Rulons ... The most notable toy from the range was the Brontosaurus which was the biggest toy in the entire range measuring 34 inches long and 15 inches tall ... The Stegosaurus toy had motorized walking action, whilst the Pachycephalosaurus and Saurolophus both had a mechanism that allowed their bodies to ...
Famous quotes containing the word toys:
“If there is a species which is more maltreated than children, then it must be their toys, which they handle in an incredibly off-hand manner.... Toys are thus the end point in that long chain in which all the conditions of despotic high-handedness are in play which enchain beings one to another, from one species to anothercruel divinities to their sacrificial victims, from masters to slaves, from adults to children, and from children to their objects.”
—Jean Baudrillard (b. 1929)
“If we had a reliable way to label our toys good and bad, it would be easy to regulate technology wisely. But we can rarely see far enough ahead to know which road leads to damnation. Whoever concerns himself with big technology, either to push it forward or to stop it, is gambling in human lives.”
—Freeman Dyson (b. 1923)
“The great passion in a mans life may not be for women or men or wealth or toys or fame, or even for his children, but for his masculinity, and at any point in his life he may be tempted to throw over the things for which he regularly lays down his life for the sake of that masculinity. He may keep this passion secret from women, and he may even deny it to himself, but the other boys know it about themselves and the wiser ones know it about the rest of us as well.”
—Frank Pittman (20th century)