People With The Surname Bartle
- Christopher Bartle, British equestrian.
- Harold Roe Bartle (1901 - 1974), lawyer, banker, and politician.
- Harvey Bartle III (b. 1941), chief judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Jean Ashworth Bartle (b. 1947), choral conductor and teacher.
- Matt Bartle (b. 1965), a Republican politician from Missouri, USA.
- Richard Bartle, namesake of the aforementioned Bartle Test of Gamer Psychology
- Robert G. Bartle, mathematician and author.
Read more about this topic: Bartle
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“Delight at having understood a very abstract and obscure system leads most people to believe in the truth of what it demonstrates.”
—G.C. (Georg Christoph)
Main Site Subjects