- 2012 Honorary Doctorate, National Tsing Hua University
- 2007 Honorary Doctorate, National Taiwan University
- 2005 Honorary Degree: Doctor of Technology, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- 2006 'Second Class Bright Star Medal' Taiwan Government
- 2006 and 2002 Wen Hsin Silver Award for outstanding promotion of social education, Council of Cultural Affairs, Taiwan
- 2005 Entrepreneur of the Year, Ernst and Young
- 2002 One of '25 Managers of the Year', Business Week Magazine
- 2001 and 1999 One of 'The Stars of Asia', Business Week Magazine
Read more about this topic: Barry Lam
Other articles related to "honors":
... For honors track study — engineering students only — the minimum entrance requirements are A-Level results with B average or above in three subjects, one of which must be A-Level Pure Mathematics ... Students in the Honors Track are required to maintain a cumulative grade average (CGA) of A- or above every semester ... Current students with good academic results will be invited to join the honors study track halfway ...
... The WKU Honors College became the first and only Honors College in the Commonwealth of Kentucky on July 1, 2007 ... The Honors College serves over 1,000 active Honors students with the 2009 incoming freshman class ACT/SAT average ranking among the top 6% in the nation ...
... A distinctive First Year Honors Program is for qualified first-year students ... Contemporary Contexts, East Meets West, and Science Honors ... Contexts is the replacement program for the London Honors program which began in 1996 ...
Famous quotes containing the word honors:
“The sire then shook the honors of his head,
And from his brows damps of oblivion shed
Full on the filial dullness:”
—John Dryden (16311700)
“Justice shines in very smoky homes, and honors the righteous; but the gold-spangled mansions where the hands are unclean she leaves with eyes averted.”
—Aeschylus (525456 B.C.)
“He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher.”
—Walt Whitman (18191892)