- Bethel, Lorraine, and Barbara Smith, eds. Conditions: Five, The Black Women's Issue 2, no. 2 (Autumn, 1979).
- Bulkin, Elly, Minnie Bruce Pratt, and Barbara Smith. Yours in Struggle: Three Feminist Perspectives on Anti-Semitism and Racism. Ithaca, N.Y.: Firebrand Books, 1984, 1988.
- Hull, Gloria T., Patricia Bell Scott, and Barbara Smith, eds. All the Women Are White, All the Blacks are Men, But some of Us Brave: Black Women's Studies. New York: The Feminist Press at The City University of New York, 1982.
- Mankiller, Wilma, Gwendolyn Mink, Marysa Navarro, Barbara Smith, and Gloria Steinem, eds. The Reader's Companion to U.S. Women's History. Boston and New York: Houghton Mifflin, 1998.
- Smith, Barbara, and Beverly Smith. "Across the Kitchen Table: A Sister-to-Sister Dialogue." In This Bridge Called My Back: Writings by Radical Women of Color, eds. Cherríe Moraga and Gloria Anzaldúa. Watertown, Massachusetts: Persephone Press, 1981
- Smith, Barbara. "’Feisty Characters’ and ‘Other People's Causes’: Memories of White Racism and U.S. Feminism." In The Feminist Memoir Project: Voices from Women's Liberation, eds. Rachel Blau DuPlessis and Ann Snitow. New York: Crown Publishing, 1998.
- Smith, Barbara. ed. Home Girls: A Black Feminist Anthology. New York: Kitchen Table: Women of Color Press, 1983.
- Smith, Barbara. Writings on Race, Gender and Freedom: The Truth that Never Hurts. New Jersey: Rutgers University Press, 1998.
- Smith, Barbara. "Where Has Gay Liberation Gone? An Interview with Barbara Smith." In Homo Economics: Capitalism, Community, and Lesbian and Gay Life, eds. Amy Gluckman and Betsy Reed. New York and London: Routledge, 1997.
Read more about this topic: Barbara Smith
Other articles related to "writings":
... New Writings in SF 7 (1966) New Writings in SF 9 (1966) New Writings in SF 11 (1968) New Writings in SF 16 (1969) New Writings in SF 21 (1972) ...
1959) "The Subways of Tazoo" (New Writings in SF 3) "The Pen and the Dark" (New Writings in SF 8) "Getaway from Getawehi" (New Writings in SF 16) "The Black Hole of Negrav" (New ...
... main principles of the Enlightenment in his writings and teaching ... two occupying states—Austria-Hungary and Turkey—and through his writings and teaching sought to reform the educational system in both empires ... of philosophy but also in poems, folk songs, scientific writings, and (later) in revolutionary political pamphlets ...
... the "ultra-left" After Lenin's death, the USSR selectively censored his writings, to establish the dogma of the infallibility of Lenin, Stalin (his successor), and the Central Committee thus, the Soviet ...
Famous quotes containing the word writings:
“Accursed who brings to light of day
The writings I have cast away.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“A peoples literature is the great textbook for real knowledge of them. The writings of the day show the quality of the people as no historical reconstruction can.”
—Edith Hamilton (18671963)
“For character, to prepare for the inevitable I recommend selections from [Ralph Waldo] Emerson. His writings have done for me far more than all other reading.”
—Rutherford Birchard Hayes (18221893)