Bad Dream(s) may refer to:
- Bad Dreams (comics), a volume in the comics series Valérian and Laureline
- Bad Dreams (film), a 1988 horror film
- "Bad Dreams" (The Wire), an episode of the TV series The Wire
- "Bad Dreams" (Fringe), an episode of the television series Fringe
- Bad Dreams (album), an album by Swollen Members
- Bad Dreams, an album by Blondel
- "A Bad Dream", a song by Keane
- "Bad Dreams", a song by Dream Evil from Evilized
- "Bad Dreams", a song by Joni Mitchell from Shine
- Bad Dreams, a novel by Kim Newman
- "A Bad Dream", a song by Tricky
Other articles related to "bad dream":
... Title Featured on Type of media Broadcasting company "A Bad Dream" Season 4 Première (The O.C.) TV series FOX "A Bad Dream" "My Long Goodbye" (Scrubs 6x15) TV series NBC "A Bad Dream" "T ...
... A Bad Dream" Single by Keane from the album Under the Iron Sea Released 22 January 2007 (United Kingdom) Format 7" vinyl CD single 256 MB USB memory stick Recorded Heliocentric Studios, Rye ...
... Mama tells her it was a bad dream a nightmare ... Sister accepts that all she had was a bad dream and that it couldn't hurt her ...
... TV series episode "The Avengers" "A Bad Dream" ESPY Awards TV awards show montage "Somewhere Only We Know" The Lake House Film trailer "Somewhere Only We ...
Famous quotes containing the words dream and/or bad:
“A word is a bud attempting to become a twig. How can one not dream while writing? It is the pen which dreams. The blank page gives the right to dream.”
—Gaston Bachelard (18841962)
“Art is a jealous mistress, and if a man have a genius for painting, poetry, music, architecture or philosophy, he makes a bad husband and an ill provider, and should be wise in season and not fetter himself with duties which will embitter his days and spoil him for his proper work.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)