Awakened may refer to:
- Awakened (album), a 2012 album by As I Lay Dying
- "Awakened" (Charmed), an episode of Charmed
- The Awakened, A Fellowship in Christ, an American Christian group
- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened, a 2006 adventure video game
- The Awakened (film), a 2009 film featuring Richard Kiel
- Awakened, heavy infantry units in the video game Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
- Awakened (Mage), a metaphysical quality of mages in the role-playing games Mage: The Ascension and Mage: The Awakening
- Awakened (novel), a 2011 novel in the House of Night fantasy series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Other articles related to "awakened":
1 of first female generation Type Offensive Status Awakened, killed by Priscilla Riful is the Creature of the Abyss in the West ... Riful's awakened form resembles a mermaid-octopus, composed of fleshy layers that can riffle apart ... of the North, Riful attempts to build an army of awakened Claymores ...
... Awakened Beings (覚醒者 Kakusei-sha) are Claymore warriors that have fully awakened ... Awakened Beings can take on myriad of forms—a bird (Hilda in anime), crustacean (Agatha), humanoid (Dauf), or mammal (Isley and Rigaldo) ... until Isley, the "Silver King" of the North, began to raise an army of Awakened and expand his influence into the others' regions ...
... A subject with an awakened social consciousness explores alternatives to the dominant cultural viewpoint ...
2 of initial male generation Type Offensive Status Awakened, killed by Clare Rigaldo is Isley's second-in-command ... Rigaldo's lion form is smaller than most Awakened Beings ... After losing three Awakened, Rigaldo decides to decapitate the leadership ...
Famous quotes containing the word awakened:
“I was awakened at midnight by some heavy, low-flying bird, probably a loon, flapping by close over my head, along the shore. So, turning the other side of my half-clad body to the fire, I sought slumber again.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“And yet no greater, but more eminent,
Love by the spring is grown;
As, in the firmament,
Stars by the sun are not enlarged, but shown,
Gentle love deeds, as blossoms on a bough,
From loves awakened root do bud out now.”
—John Donne (15721631)
“The a priori method is distinguished for its comfortable conclusions. It is the nature of the process to adopt whatever belief we are inclined to, and there are certain flatteries to the vanity of man which we all believe by nature, until we are awakened from our pleasing dream by rough facts.”
—Charles Sanders Peirce (18391914)