Arrival may refer to:
- The Arrival (film), a 1996 science fiction film starring Charlie Sheen
- "The Arrival" (The Twilight Zone), a 1961 episode of The Twilight Zone
- "Arrival" (The Prisoner), first episode of The Prisoner
- "The Arrival" (The Vicar of Dibley), the first episode of British sitcom The Vicar of Dibley
- The Arrival (Fringe), a 2008 episode of Fringe
- The Arrival (Animorphs), number 38 of K.A. Applegate's Animorphs series
- "The Arrival", a wordless graphic novel by Shaun Tan
- Mass Effect 2: Arrival, a downloadable content pack for the video game Mass Effect 2
Read more about Arrival: Music
Other articles related to "arrival":
... But before his arrival in Pest, Kossuth had incited the legislature to forbid his taking office as palatine of Hungary, and the army was instructed not ... After his arrival in Pest, and a short and fruitless discussion with General Hrabowsky, he took a cab to a fortification ... While crossing the Danube on the pontoon bridge, a mob which had been advised of his arrival fell upon the cab, murdered Lamberg, mutilated the body, and ...
... "Love on Arrival" is a song written and recorded by American country music singer Dan Seals ... released in January 1990 as the lead-off single from his album On Arrival ...
... In January 2003, a small white supremacist group demonstrated in Lewiston in support of the mayor, prompting a simultaneous counter-demonstration of about 4,000 people at Bates College and the organization of the "Many and One Coalition" ... Only 32 attended the rally by the white supremacist group ...
... Arrival (band), a vocal/instrumental group from Liverpool 1969-73 Arrival, an album by Alannah Myles Arrival (ABBA album), a 1976 album by ABBA "Arrival" (compositio ...
... The species is thought to have survived the arrival of the first settlers in the Canary Islands, and become extinct after the arrival of European settlers in the 15th century ... suspected that the species went extinct due to hunting pressures and possibly the arrival of introduced species such as rats ...
Famous quotes containing the word arrival:
“For the poet the credo or doctrine is not the point of arrival but is, on the contrary, the point of departure for the metaphysical journey.”
—Joseph Brodsky (b. 1940)
“National literature does not mean much these days; now is the age of world literature, and every one must contribute to hasten the arrival of that age.”
—Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe (17491832)