The company has depots in:
- Birkenhead - Laird Street.
- Bolton - Folds Road.
- Bootle - Hawthorne Road.
- Liverpool (Stoneycroft) - Green Lane.
- Liverpool (Speke) - Shaw Road (sometimes referred to as Woodend Avenue).
- Macclesfield - Lyme Green - Gaw End Lane. (Now regarded as an outstation of Winsford)
- Runcorn - Beechwood Avenue
- St Helens - Jackson Street.
- Southport - Canning Road.
- Winsford - Road Four, Winsford Industrial Estate.
- Wythenshawe (Manchester) - Greeba Road, Roundthorn Industrial Estate.
Past depots, now closed or sold, have included:
- Crewe - Delamere Street (closed December 2005)
- Gillmoss - East Lancashire Road (sold to Glenvale Transport in July 2001, in response to a Competition Commission requirement)
- Huyton - Wilson Road (closed 2006)
- Manchester - St Andrew's Square (near Manchester Piccadilly station. (closed March 2012)
- Skelmersdale - Neverstitch Road (closed 23 July 2011)
- Warrington - Athlone Road (closed February 2002)
Read more about this topic: Arriva North West
Famous quotes containing the words centres and/or operating:
“I perceive that in these woods the earliest settlements are, for various reasons, clustering about the lakes, but partly, I think, for the sake of the neighborhood as the oldest clearings. They are forest schools already established,great centres of light.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Many people operate under the assumption that since parenting is a natural adult function, we should instinctively know how to do itand do it well. The truth is, effective parenting requires study and practice like any other skilled profession. Who would even consider turning an untrained surgeon loose in an operating room? Yet we operate on our children every day.”
—Louise Hart (20th century)