- Garr, Arnold K. (1973). A History of Brigham Young College, Logan, Utah (Master's thesis
|url=(help)). Department of History, Utah State University. .
- —— (1986). A History of Liahona the Elder's Journal: A Magazine Published For the Mormon Missions of America, 1903-1945 (Doctoral thesis
|url=(help)). Department of History, Brigham Young University. .
- —— (1992). Christopher Columbus: A Latter-day Saint Perspective. Provo, Utah: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University. ISBN 0-88494-842-0.
- ——; Johnson, Clark V., eds. (1994). Missouri. Regional Studies in Latter-day Saint Church History. Provo, Utah: Department of Church History and Doctrine, Brigham Young University.
- —— (2000). "Theodore Roosevelt and the Latter-day Saints". Out of Obscurity: The LDS Church in the Twentieth Century. 29th Annual Sidney B. Sperry Symposium. Provo, Utah: Deseret Book. ISBN 1-57345-842-2.
- ——; Cannon, Donald Q.; Cowan, Richard O., eds. (2000). Encyclopedia of Latter-Day Saint History. Holzapfel, Richard Neitzel (photographic editor). Salt Lake City, Utah: Deseret Book. ISBN 1-57345-822-8. OCLC 44634356.
- —— (Fall 2000). "Bishop Daniel S. Tuttle: Episcopalian Pioneer Among the Mormons". Mormon Historical Studies 1 (2): 78–80.
- —— (2002). "Which Are the Most Important Mormon Books?". BYU Studies 41 (3): 35–47.
- Cannon, Donald Q.; Garr, Arnold K.; Van Orden, Bruce A., eds. (2004). The New England States. Regional Studies in Latter-day Saint Church History 5. Provo, Utah: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University. ISBN 0-8425-2583-1.
- Kettley, Marlene C.; Arnold K. Garr, Craig K. Manscill (2006). Mormon Thoroughfare: A History of the Church in Illinois, 1830-1839. Provo, Utah: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University. ISBN 0-8425-2652-8.
- Garr, Arnold K. (2007). Joseph Smith: Presidential Candidate. Setting the Record Straight. Orem, Utah: Millennial Press. ISBN 1-932597-53-0.
Read more about this topic: Arnold K. Garr
Other articles related to "publication, publications":
... But even print media is turning to online only publication ... or national online-only newspapers - publications that do original reporting, rather than just commentary or summaries of reporting from other publications ... US, technology news websites such as CNET, TechCrunch, and ZDNet started as web publications and enjoy comparable readership to the conventional newspapers ...
... The Bryan/College Station Eagle (Main newspaper) The Battalion (Texas A M) The Press Insite Magazine (Local magazine - monthly publication). ...
... Keys to Understanding the Prophetic Scriptures, Kregel Publications (1998), ISBN 0-8254-3971-X Every Prophecy of the Bible, Cook Communications (1999 ... Price) Kregel Publications (1999), ISBN 0-8254-3552-8 Major Bible Prophecies, Zondervan Corp ... (2001), ISBN 0-89957-361-4 Prophecy in the New Millennium, Kregel Publications (2001), ISBN 80-254-3967-1 ...
... many times in the General Excellence category (the highest category) for collegiate news publications at the New Jersey Press Association awards ... The Seal is TCNJ's yearbook, which has been in publication since 1911 ... TCNJ Magazine is another publication, covering both current campus life and alumni affairs ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)