- Zyklus nach Gedichten von Paul Celan für Bariton und Klavier (Cycle based on the poetry of Paul Celan for baritone and piano) (1956)
- Eingedunkelt für Alt-Solo (Eingedunkelt for Alto Solo) (1992)
- Fünf Lieder nach Gedichten von Paul Celan für Countertenor und Klavier (Five Songs based on the poetry of Paul Celan for countertenor and piano) (2001)
- Entsorgt für Bariton-Solo (Disposed for baritone solo)
- Wolkenloses Christfest Requiem nach Gedichten von Otfried Büthe, dedicated to Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau and Siegfried Palm
Other articles related to "vocal music, music, vocal":
... In his review of Callas's June 11, 1951 concert in Florence, music critic Rock Ferris of ''Musical Courier said, "Her high E's and F's are taken full voice." In a 1969 French television interview with ... a live performance of her song "Emotions" in 1991 at the MTV Music Awards, making hers a vocal range of exactly five octaves ...
... Parallel to his work as a guitarist, his interest in opera, music theatre and vocal music had become one of his main artistic preoccupations ... Hulme, but it sparked a keen interest in vocal music and music theatre which continues in his current works ... in Kansas City (New Ear Ensemble), and in Boston (Auros New Music Ensemble) ...
... Hoover High School has an excellent music program which is split into instrumental and vocal music departments ... The instrumental music department consists of many performing ensembles ... The instrumental music directors are Ron Varn, Ellen Varn, and Steve Peshek ...
Famous quotes containing the words music and/or vocal:
“Sound all the lofty instruments of war,
And by that music let us all embrace,
For, heaven to earth, some of us never shall
A second time do such a courtesy.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
The world in tune,
And vocal joys,
Whose echo is Heavens bliss.”
—Henry Vaughan (16221695)