- 1971 : Small Mahagonny, Bertolt Brecht
- 1971 : The Parisian life, Jacques Offenbach
- 1972 : Seven deadly sins, Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill
- 1972 : Gave Mobil, Claude Prey
- 1973 : Rock bottom, Marc’ O
- 1973 : The Four binoculars, Copi
- 1974 : Ubu with the opera, Alfred Jarry
- 1975 : A.A. theaters of Adamov, Roger Planchon
- 1975 : Middle-class Madnesses, Roger Planchon
- 1975 : The Man occis, Claude Prey
- 1975 : Nights of Paris
- 1976 : The French Grandmother, by Eugene Ionesco'
- 1977 : Jacques or the tender and the future in the eggs, by Eugene Ionesco'
- 1977 : Domestic industry, F.K. Kroetz, Jacques Lassalle
- 1978 : Remagen, Anna Seghers, by Jacques Lassalle
- 1978 : Kabaret, Jean Mailland
- 1984 : The Beautiful Helene, Jacques Offenbach
- 1984 : The human Voice, Jean Cocteau and Francis Poulenc
- 1986 : Ghetto, Josual Sobol
- 1987 : Connected, Eugene O’ Neill
- 1988 : Awakes Philadelphia, François Billetdoux
- 1990 : The Opera of quat’ under, Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill
- 1991 : The Room, Wilhelm de Tove Ditlevsen
- 1992 : Mr Brecht, according to Bertolt Brecht
- 1993 : The human Voice, Jean Cocteau and Francis Poulenc
- 1994 : The following days which sing false, Josual Sobol
- 1996 : Gernika 1937, a lyric review, of Jean Mailland'
- 1999 : The Circus of Giuseppe, Jean-Louis Bauer and Piotr Moss
- 2000 : Song of the swan and other stories, Anton Tchekhov'
- 2002 : The Foreigner of the city, Bernard Martin
- 2003 : Red Evil and gold, Jean Cocteau
- 2004 : Anna Prucnal and Jean Cocteau
- 2005 : The Vagina Monologues, by Eve Ensler
Read more about this topic: Anna Prucnal
Other articles related to "theatre":
... Premiered at Powerhouse Theatre, Brisbane on 6 June 2000 ... Opening of Brisbane Powerhouse Theatre – Produced by Zane Trow Directed by Yaron Lifschitz ... Performed at Powerhouse Theatre, Brisbane on 5 May 2000 and 6 May 2000 ...
... The Cinesphere in Toronto, the first IMAX theatre in the world The iconic golden snail IMAX at Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, Jakarta, Indonesia, since 1975 Prasads IMAX Theater, at Hyderabad, India IMAX ... of the United States Air Force – Dayton, Ohio Imax21-1.jpg The 21 Cineplex IMAX theatre in Jakarta, Indonesia ...
... Yaron Lifschitz is an Australian theatre director most notable for his involvement in the circus arts ... He has directed over 50 productions including mainstage theatre, physical theatre, large scale events and opera ... He was first artistic director of the Australian Museum's Theatre Unit a position he held for five years ...
... In contrast to Theatre of the Oppressed, it contains little academic theory and many practical examples for drama practitioners to use even if not practicing theatre that is ... It has been influential in the development of Community Theatre and Theatre in Education (T.I.E.) practices worldwide, especially in Europe and South America ...
Famous quotes containing the word theatre:
“Mankinds common instinct for reality ... has always held the world to be essentially a theatre for heroism. In heroism, we feel, lifes supreme mystery is hidden. We tolerate no one who has no capacity whatever for it in any direction. On the other hand, no matter what a mans frailties otherwise may be, if he be willing to risk death, and still more if he suffer it heroically, in the service he has chosen, the fact consecrates him forever.”
—William James (18421910)
“As in a theatre the eyes of men,
After a well-graced actor leaves the stage,
Are idly bent on him that enters next,
Thinking his prattle to be tedious,
Even so, or with much more contempt, mens eyes
Did scowl on gentle Richard.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“For the theatre one needs long arms; it is better to have them too long than too short. An artiste with short arms can never, never make a fine gesture.”
—Sarah Bernhardt (18441923)