Andrew Davies may refer to:
- Andrew Davies (writer) (born 1936), British author and screenwriter
- Andrew Davies (Welsh politician) (born 1952), Welsh Labour politician
- Andrew R. T. Davies (born 1968), Welsh Conservative politician
- Andrew Davies (darts player) (born 1983), Welsh darts player
- Andrew Davies (footballer) (born 1984), English defender
- Andrew Davies (cricketer) (born 1976), Welsh cricketer
- Andrew Davies (cricketer, born 1962), former English cricketer
- Andy Davies (radio producer) (born 1965), British radio producer
- Andy Davies (musician) (born 1981), jazz trumpeter
Other articles related to "davies, andrew, andrew davies":
... Kathe Mehl Williams / Robert Swenning Marcella May Willis / James Lochead Anne Davies / Carleton Hoffner 1946 Chicago Anne Davies / Carleton Hoffner Lois Waring / Walter Bainbridge Carmel ... O'Connor / Jim Millns Judi Genovesi / Kent Weigle Susan Kelley / Andrew Stroukoff 1977 Hartford Judi Genovesi / Kent Weigle Susan Kelley / Andrew Stroukoff Michelle ...
... saying "Yes, yes, more Austin, but Andrew Davies' adaptation of one of her lighter novels is the perfect Sunday evening blend of eruditeness and pretty frocks." Ginia ... of high-quality performances, a careful and attentive adaptation by Andrew Davies and solid direction by Jon Jones." Writing for The Daily Telegraph, James Walton ... Morland, has a fevered imagination and Davies draws on Austen's droll illustrations of it to create scenes of gothic adventure." Bennett added "the film is shot beautifully by Ciarán Tanham while ...
... Instruments Presiding Officer Rosemary Butler AM Shadow Cabinet Leader of the Opposition Andrew R ... Davies AM Members (AMs) Constituencies and electoral regions Law and justice Supreme Court of the United Kingdom Courts of England and Wales English Law ... Davies South Wales Central Paul Davies Preseli Pembrokeshire William Graham South Wales East Mark Isherwood North Wales David Melding South Wales Central Darren Millar Clwyd West ...
... Donald Davies, American Episcopal bishop Adrian Davies, English barrister Adrian Davies (rugby player), Welsh rugby footballer Adrienne Davies, American musician Alan Davies ... Davies, American artist Arthur Charles Fox-Davies, English writer on heraldry Ashley Slanina-Davies, English actress ...
Famous quotes containing the words davies and/or andrew:
“Nothing is so easy to fake as the inner vision.”
—Robertson Davies (b. 1913)
“All the historians are Harvard people. It just isnt fair. Poor old Hoover from West Branch, Iowa, had no chance with that crowd; nor did Andrew Jackson from Tennessee. Nor does Lyndon Johnson from Stonewall, Texas. It just isnt fair.”
—Lyndon Baines Johnson (19081973)