The following services currently serve Amsterdam Sloterdijk:
- 2x per hour intercity service (Schagen -) Alkmaar - Amsterdam - Utrecht - Eindhoven - Maastricht
- 2x per hour intercity service Lelystad - Almere - Amsterdam - Schiphol - The Hague - Rotterdam - Dordrecht - Roosendaal - Vlissingen
- 2x per hour intercity service Den Helder - Alkmaar - Amsterdam - Utrecht - Nijmegen
- 2x per hour intercity service Enkhuizen - Hoorn - Amsterdam - Hilversum - Amersfoort
- 2x per hour intercity service Enkhuizen - Hoorn - Amsterdam (peak hours)
- 2x per hour intercity service Amsterdam - Haarlem - Leiden - The Hague
- 2x per hour intercity service Amsterdam - Haarlem - Leiden - The Hague - Rotterdam
- 2x per hour intercity service Amsterdam - Schiphol - The Hague
- 2x per hour local service (sprinter) Uitgeest - Amsterdam - Woerden - Rotterdam
- 2x per hour local service (sprinter) Uitgeest - Zaandam - Amsterdam
- 2x per hour local service (sprinter) Zandvoort - Haarlem - Amsterdam
- 2x per hour local service (sprinter) Uitgeest - Haarlem - Amsterdam
- 2x per hour local service (sprinter) Hoofddorp - Amsterdam - Hilversum - Amersfoort Vathorst
|Preceding station||Nederlandse Spoorwegen||Following station|
|Zaandam toward Schagen||NS Intercity 800||Amsterdam Centraal toward Maastricht|
|Zaandam toward Den Helder||NS Intercity 3000||Amsterdam Centraal toward Nijmegen|
|Hoorn toward Enkhuizen||NS Intercity 1500||Amsterdam Centraal toward Amersfoort|
|Hoorn toward Enkhuizen||NS Intercity 14500||Amsterdam Centraal Terminus|
|Haarlem toward Den Haag Centraal||NS Intercity 2100||Amsterdam Centraal Terminus|
|Haarlem toward Rotterdam Centraal||NS Intercity 2200||Amsterdam Centraal Terminus|
|Amsterdam Lelylaan toward Vlissingen||NS Intercity 2600||Amsterdam Centraal toward Lelystad Centrum|
|Amsterdam Lelylaan toward Hoofddorp||NS Sprinter 3300||Zaandam toward Hoorn Kersenboogerd|
|Zaandam toward Uitgeest||NS Sprinter 4000||Amsterdam Centraal toward Rotterdam Centraal|
|Zaandam toward Uitgeest||NS Sprinter 4700||Amsterdam Centraal Terminus|
|Halfweg-Zwanenburg toward Uitgeest||NS Sprinter 4800||Amsterdam Centraal Terminus|
|Halfweg-Zwanenburg toward Zandvoort||NS Sprinter 5400||Amsterdam Centraal Terminus|
|Amsterdam Lelylaan toward Hoofddorp||NS Sprinter 5800||Amsterdam Centraal toward Amersfoort Vathorst|
Read more about this topic: Amsterdam Sloterdijk Railway Station
Other articles related to "train services, train, trains, service, services":
... Train Name Train Code Stations Awam Express 13 UP, 14 DN Karachi Cantt, Landhi, Jungshahi, Jhimpir, Kotri Jn, Hyderabad Jn, Tando Adam, Shahdadpur, Nawabshah, Pad Idan, Bhiria Road, Mehrabpur, Setharja, Ranipur ...
... redeveloped with the alterations to the platforms for Metro train services in 2002, and Littlewood's Mail Order Stores Limited (now occupied by Poundland), developed ... In November 1965, following the withdrawal of local stopping train services on the lines to West Hartlepool, Durham and South Shields, passenger trains ... time that the modernised buildings opened from 4 November 1965, train services from Sunderland included a half hourly service each weekday to and from Newcastle, and an hourly service to and from West ...
... the network is electrified, but some lines are still operated by diesel trains ... The trains are operated by First ScotRail ... Scotland oversee the management of routes, fares and timetables for all train services in Scotland ...
... Corporation’s Lagos-Kano intercity passenger train services and haulage of petroleum products.The revitalized Lagos-Kano intercity train services will complement ... the Western Rail Line and the re-commencement of passenger and freight rail services on the Lagos-Kano corridor," he said ...
... The following services currently call at Lochem 2x per hour local services (stoptrein) Zutphen - Hengelo - Oldenzaal ...
Famous quotes containing the words services and/or train:
“I see this evident, that we willingly accord to piety only the services that flatter our passions.”
—Michel de Montaigne (15331592)
“Misfortunes leave wounds which bleed drop by drop even in sleep; thus little by little they train man by force and dispose him to wisdom in spite of himself. Man must learn to think of himself as a limited and dependent being; and only suffering teaches him this.”
—Simone Weil (19091943)