Post Top Model Careers
- Celia Ammerman has modeled for the New York Post and Vogue Italia. She has also been featured on Racked.com, in the September 2009 issue of Allure Magazine and in Short Hair Magazine Celia has appeared on The Tyra Banks Show. She has also walked in New York Fashion week 2011 for Marlon Globel.
- Teyona Anderson has changed her name to Asia Anderson. She is not with Elite model management in New York and Cape town any more. She is now signed to Mega Models in Miami and Base Model agency in Cape town.
- Aminat Ayinde has modeled for Zulu Rose and walked in the This Day/Arise: African Fashion Collection S/S 10 show Aminat is signed to MMG models in New York. She modeled for Project Runway: All Stars (season 2) for Emilio Sosa.
- Tahlia Brookins has modeled for People.
- Kortnie Coles is currently signed with Wilhelmina Models in New York City and Models1 in London.
- Isabella Falk is currently signed with Elite Model Management in Chicago under the name Kelly Marie.
- Nijah Harris has modeled for a That Girl Magazine.
- Allison Harvard was signed with Nous Model Management in Los Angeles. She was participated on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 17: All-Stars among with other returning models, and was once again the runner up, losing to Lisa D'Amato. And recently she has walked in New York Fashion Week 2012 for Malan Breton, Gemma Khang, and Richie Rich. She has walked in Philippine Fashion Week for Michael Cinco and modeled for Bench, She's also the face of Michael Cinco's fragrance "Impalpable" and modeled for Bench in "Bench Universe". She also runs an art and photography studio in Brooklyn. On September 21, 2012 it was announced that Harvard would be making her acting debut as the character Carina in the independent feature film Insensate. On October 6, 2012, Harvard made an appearance in an episode of "I Am Meg: Own the World in Style", a Philippines TV modeling competition.
- London Levi-Nance appeared in the October 2009, issue of Playboy.
- Sandra Nyanchoka was signed with Major Model Management in New York.
- Natalie Pack is currently signed with Ford Models in Los Angeles. She has modeled for Jockey and BL!SSS Magazine, July 2009. She walked in Billabong USA's 3rd Annual Design for Humanity show and for Dona Daneshi "I Am Mystic". She is Miss California USA 2012. She competed in Miss USA 2012.
- Fo Porter is currently signed with Nous Model Management in Los Angeles. She has modeled for H&M, Revolve Clothing and Nylon Magazine She also has booked campaigns with Reebok, Nike, Abercrombie & Fitch, Billabong, Target and Payless.
- Jessica Santiago is currently signed with Ford Models in Los Angeles. She also participated in a beauty pegeant show called "Nuestra Belleza Latina" but was eliminated before all the contestants were chosen. She also competed in another modeling competition called Model Latina where she finished as the runnerup. She was a contestant in Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2011, and placed as the second runner-up.
Read more about this topic: America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12
Other articles related to "post top model careers, post, model, models":
... Celia Ammerman has modeled for the New York Post and Vogue Italia ... She is not with Elite model management in New York and Cape town any more ... She is now signed to Mega Models in Miami and Base Model agency in Cape town ...
Famous quotes containing the words careers, model, post and/or top:
“So much of the trouble is because I am a woman. To me it seems a very terrible thing to be a woman. There is one crown which perhaps is worth it alla great love, a quiet home, and children. We all know that is all that is worthwhile, and yet we must peg away, showing off our wares on the market if we have money, or manufacturing careers for ourselves if we havent.”
—Ruth Benedict (18871948)
“For an artist to marry his model is as fatal as for a gourmet to marry his cook: the one gets no sittings, and the other gets no dinners.”
—Oscar Wilde (18541900)
“My business is stanching blood and feeding fainting men; my post the open field between the bullet and the hospital. I sometimes discuss the application of a compress or a wisp of hay under a broken limb, but not the bearing and merits of a political movement. I make gruelnot speeches; I write letters home for wounded soldiers, not political addresses.”
—Clara Barton (18211912)
“The necessary has never been mans top priority. The passionate pursuit of the nonessential and the extravagant is one of the chief traits of human uniqueness. Unlike other forms of life, mans greatest exertions are made in the pursuit not of necessities but of superfluities.”
—Eric Hoffer (19021983)