Noteworthy Achievements and Facts
- Motorola University's "six sigma class" on worst case analysis was created by AEi Systems
- AEi Systems performed important work on the LVPS power supply for the Atlas Experiment at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN (the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator).
- AEi Systems has worked on analyses of several critical components of the GPS III program.
- Most SPICE models for Power ICs that electrical engineers find on the Internet were created by AEi Systems, including those found on the websites of ON Semiconductor and Texas Instruments and used via National Semiconductor's online Webench tool
- AEi Systems analyzed the power buss for the International Space Station
Other articles related to "achievements, achievement":
... The Gamerscore (G) is an achievements system that measures the number of Achievement points accumulated by a user with a LIVE profile ... These Achievement points are awarded for the completion of game-specific challenges, such as beating a level or amassing a specified number of wins against other players in online matches ... offered up to 1,000G spread over a variable number of Achievements, while each Xbox Live Arcade title contained 12 Achievements totaling 200G ...
... coded records of childhood and adolescent achievements of 301 historic eminent leaders and creators to estimate what their IQs would have been on the basis of intellectual level of such achievements relative ... that those with higher IQs also exhibited more versatility in their achievements ... the role of nurture, or more specifically socio-economic and educational advantage, in the achievements of these historical greats ...
... Order of the Badge of Honour Three Orders of Lenin 1945 - "for outstanding achievements in the field of music and to honor the 70th anniversary of" 1950 - "for outstanding ...
Famous quotes containing the words facts and/or achievements:
“News reports dont change the world. Only facts change it, and those have already happened when we get the news.”
—Friedrich Dürrenmatt (19211990)
“Freedom of enterprise was from the beginning not altogether a blessing. As the liberty to work or to starve, it spelled toil, insecurity, and fear for the vast majority of the population. If the individual were no longer compelled to prove himself on the market, as a free economic subject, the disappearance of this freedom would be one of the greatest achievements of civilization.”
—Herbert Marcuse (18981979)